Second Amendment?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Airgead said:
You do have to hand it to the yanks.. they did have some wordsmiths around when they drafted theirs...
Heavily indebted to the French (whom they now despise) in that regard.

Yeah, it's nearly impossible to change the US constitution. Or rather very ferkin' difficult. They couldn't even get a change for equal rights for women last time they tried. The guns are never leaving the Con.

Changed topic title from fifth to second amendment as requested.

Even though the OP and many direct replies refer to the original title and now much of the thread doesn't make sense?

When did making sense become a requirement of posting? I thought posting on subjects you know nothing about was the way this place rolled.

bum said:
Even though the OP and many direct replies refer to the original title and now much of the thread doesn't make sense?
Was the OP's request big fella. Most of the thread would not make sense no matter what the title is.

Wait. So we just ask for stuff and it happens regardless?

Okay. I'm starting a list. I'll get back to you.

Mardoo said:
Yeah, it's nearly impossible to change the US constitution. Or rather very ferkin' difficult. They couldn't even get a change for equal rights for women last time they tried. The guns are never leaving the Con.
Sad but probably true.

Good, i have a couple of warning points i'd request be removed.

After watching The Walking Dead no wonder Americans kill anything that moves. Talk about violence.

Last time I was at functions where the National Anthem was sung by the audience (Sons' high school grads IIRC) they handed out lyrics sheets. Most of the audience had their heads down following them.

Edit, it actually came in quite handy because in the refrain I can never quite remember whether it's "from all the lands on Earth we come" or "from every land on Earth we come".

B)

Bribie G said:
Last time I was at functions where the National Anthem was sung by the audience (Sons' high school grads IIRC) they handed out lyrics sheets. Most of the audience had their heads down following them.

Edit, it actually came in quite handy because in the refrain I can never quite remember whether it's "from all the lands on Earth we come" or "from every land on Earth we come".

B)
You couldn't remember the words to Khe Sanh?

Back