Seasons Greetings

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THE DRUNK ARAB

Zen Arcade
Reaction score
I would like to wish all AHBer's the best for Xmas and New Year.
As some of you know I am off to the UK and hopefully Belgium for a few weeks.
My last trip to the UK I managed to try 75 different beers in 28 days :lol:
I'm out to break that record! :rolleyes:
I will attempt to get onto the site sometime whilst I am away.
I hope you all get what you want from Santa.

All the best
Mark (TDA)

All the best to you as well TDA , hope you have a great time , I don't get much time out this Xmas , but will shoot down to Exmouth for a couple of days and spent New Years there.

Good luck TDA and Happy Xmas everyone. Hope you make it to Belgium TDA. Loved it when I was there (well, loved the beer anyway). Have a pint for me...

Shawn.

Have a good one T.D.A.
Have one for all of us.

Cheers 'stoned since 1980 Jayse'

xmas_smiley_043.gif

Have a great holiday TDA. try and keep us updated on any new and exciting brews you may come across.

cheers

TDA Santa...

Can you bring me back some TOC....

Please.
i have been very very goood!!!!

Ken,

I can probably get TOC for you in WA if you like?

PM me for more details.

Anthony.

edit - I presume you mean TOP (Theakstons Old Peculiar) rather than TOC.

http://www.aussiehomebrewer.com/forum/inde...opic=1052&st=15

Its available at my local bottlo, the IBS, and at least 2 other bottle shops I know of. If the IBS wont ship or its too expensive, let me know and I'll ship one for you :)

Although if you have memories of drinking TOP in the UK, and have made the Grumpies version which I think Ken has, you might decide it wasnt worth the postage. The bottled commercial version in Perth was pretty insipid when tasted against the Grumpies version, and not how I remember it from the UK. Mind you, my memory is pretty shot.

all the best for xmas and the new year tda
if ya too cold in the old dart think of me sweltering up in the tropics and having to work on xmas day.

cheers
big d

right back at ya' TDA. have a great time, and dont forget all the little people you are leaving behind.
joe

Merry X-Mas & Happy New Year

I am just a new member & looking foward to get back in to Brewing again. It has been 18 months since my last Brew.

All the Best Scanman.

Merry Xmas everyone.
I'm very envious of you TDA, although I think I'll enjoy the weather down here more.

Hope everyone survives loopy season.

Beers,
Doc

Awrabest TDA.

The Scots once banned Christmas! :angry:

But I hope everyone has a good one anyway, and a geat new year.

Lang may yir lums reek!

BTW looks like I may have got my Xmas wish - a place to brew, have to wait until 16 January though when (fingers crossed) we take over the new house. Just one more month to go!

I've had a reprieve. Our department went to a Christmas lunch at an Austrian cafe/restaurant. While not being able to drink too much, I tried a Schoffelhofer Hefeweizen and a Gosser Dark, both very good beers.

yes well I suppose it is that time
Merry Xmas to all the guys from AHB , hope to meet up with you all in 2004 , big thankyou to big d and simon , shows how we can help eachother out even at large distances.
Hope all your brewing goes well , catch you soon.......be afraid.....the boys (that includes big d )
from the bush !
:D :p

Merry Christmas All and a Happy brew year!!!!!!!!!!

TDA and everyone here on the AHB forum,

Merry Xmas and have a great new year...

Special thanks to all the kind thoughts re the birth of apprentice brewer #2 only a few weeks ago - mum and bub are fine...

All those nappies - sheesh, get me a beer!

Cheers from TL and family! :chug:

Merry xmas and a happy new year everyone.
And remember that old saying,
You can choose your friends but not your family. :)

Cheers B)

And a hearty seasons greetings from the Brisbane end of the brewing community. Everyone all have a safe and happy Christmas. Look forward to more brewtalk with you lads in 2004.

Cheers - Snow.

Latest posts

Back