Se Qld Yeast Swap

• Thread starter bindi
  • Start date
Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Attending are

Batz
Tidalpete
PistolPatch
AndrewQld
Screwtop

Any others?

Batz

Any of you guys not curry eaters? :D
I mean some dudes don't like vindaloo curry,I know Pete and Andrew like it

Batz

PS. I won't call you a namby pamby

Looking forward to it Batz. The beers of yours I have tasted to date have been outstanding.

What's happened to Bindi???

Looking forward to it Batz. The beers of yours I have tasted to date have been outstanding.

Yep where is he?..................bindi?...bindi?....................Bindi?

Cross posts...

Curry is great. Will PM you closer to the day in case you want me to bring some dahl or something. Gotta check that I can remember how to make it first. ^_^

Yep where is he?..................bindi?...bindi?....................Bindi?

My calendar is FULL....That weekend is my oldest Grandsons 13th birthday and I start serious rehearsals for the Woodford folk festival [solo act and with bands], this is a paid job so I just can't stuff up, a man got to be able to afford to buy grain somehow.
If anyone is passing my place I will do a swap of any yeast you require, just PM me first, I have most of the usual suspects when it comes to ale yeast, Yanky, British,German,Belgium, Irish etc.

Bindi, that is bad news. Don't see your name down for the Xmas Swap either. Isn't it compulsory for the last host to attend the following Swap???

As this will be my last trip to the Sunshine Coast before I move to Perth, I wouldn't mind doing some touristy things such as Australia Zoo. Any of you locals got any other, 'You've gotta see this!' suggestions?

Anyone else interested in doing anything touristy?

Cheers
Pat

As this will be my last trip to the Sunshine Coast before I move to Perth, I wouldn't mind doing some touristy things such as Australia Zoo. Any of you locals got any other, 'You've gotta see this!' suggestions?

Anyone else interested in doing anything touristy?

PP, let me know when you go to Australia Zoo - I live about 5 minutes away and it would be BLOODY RUDE OF ME not to have a few cold ones in the Man-Shed. :chug:

InCider :D

Bugger, I'm away next weekend so will have to miss out on this one.

As always I look foward to the next meeting at the Bat cave though.

Hoops

I've had two nights of drinking visitors and looks like another group tonight <_<
This is all good except it's eating into my beer stock for the swap,if anyone able to bring a few bottles or keg along it would be a help.
Sorry about that :party: :party:

Batz

I've had two nights of drinking visitors and looks like another group tonight <_<
This is all good except it's eating into my beer stock for the swap,if anyone able to bring a few bottles or keg along it would be a help.

Batz

The party keg is full of Alt made with 1007 yeast, it'll be like coal to Newcastle Batz.

Bindi, happy to transport your yeast for them what want's it. Let me know and we can make arrangements for pick up.

Pat, the English Pub just Nth of Montville is worth a visit, fantastic views of the Sunny Coast washed down with a Newcie Brown or something similar. Or you could check out Winch Cove or Alex Bay in the Noosa National Park, InCider says he goes up the beach fishing, but I have my suspicions he hangs out up there.

Plenty of Alt then,I'll have 3 full kegs to be tapped on the day
Alt,Oz Ale and Pils and dregs of kegs ;)

Batz

Just checked
3/4 keg of Porter and a little Scottish,I'll disconnect that one so Tidalpete can sample it.
The other 3 on tap ATM will be drained tonight I am sure

Batz

I can bring some of that Summer Ale of mine as well as a few stouts & my first (Untasted) attempt at a Skunkfart.

:beer:

I can bring some of that Summer Ale of mine as well as a few stouts & my first (Untasted) attempt at a Skunkfart.

:beer:

Better not be too dark for a skunkfart :p We know how you always judge the colour of brews

Love your Stout !

Batz

Or you could check out Winch Cove or Alex Bay in the Noosa National Park, InCider says he goes up the beach fishing, but I have my suspicions he hangs out up there.

It all hangs out there alright :lol: . Used to check out the surf around Alex Bay quite often many long years ago. ;)

Batz, I can bring an AndrewQLD German Pilsner as I have a heap of that. Will see what else I have at the end of the week.

Cheers
Pat

Batz, I can bring an AndrewQLD German Pilsner as I have a heap of that. Will see what else I have at the end of the week.

Cheers
Pat

Sure bring it along Pat
I am sure we will have plenty,I'll have 3 full kegs and a couple with dregs,I freaked out a bit when I opened up the freezer this morning :blink:
We must have been thirsty the last couple of nights

Batz

Turn up time is when ever you want to be here.....but if you are going to be here for lunch on Saturday (not Thursday Tidalpete) I need to know.
Bring some shoes and I'll walk you around the snake pit.

Batz :ph34r:

Just wondering what time everyone intends on getting to Batz's.

Batz has suggested the best touristy thing do on the way up is pick a fridge up for him from Als_World - lol. I need to let Al know what time I'll be passing.

Thanks
Pat

Back