Se Qld Xmas-in-july Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Updating the lost property, someone claimed the ute (damm!) but found a couple of glasses (including the PUBS one Jameson).

Edit: King Brown Brewing
View attachment 55702

thanks perry and anna, good to see all there, the beer smorgasbord, bribies curries, inflatable penis hehe.
like to see stlsctsh sliding down this one.

Inflatable-vagina.jpg

Dug up some pics of the day.

swapbeer1.JPG
swapbeer2.JPG
beer assembly

swapbeer3.JPG
NickB shares his wisdom

ohno.JPG
Oh no, not again

lookingforbaabra.JPG
Where is BaaBra???

The prototype, Scottish designed, lightweight, LEO spacesuit*. Can't wait to see a few of these babies floating around the International Space Station.
sspipes.JPG
*Note - not yet tested in hard vacuum.

ggheadless.JPG
GravityGuru after decapitation.

parksdistrust.JPG
Parks looks on with distrust....

Looks like it was the usual great time at Case de Winkle

Bummed not to make it this time

Parks looks on with distrust....

I don't know how he didn't pass out...

Nobody is ever quite sure about how SS manages, I suspect it is some sort of generic thing... :icon_cheers:

It was good to see all the old faces and new at the Swap. Thanks to Winkle and Anna for a great time, to Bribie G for the AWESOME curry (sorry I missed you his time around), and to all the usual suspects for the shennanigans... Cheers! :beerbang:

GG

Most lost stuff-
one large ss pot with no handles - Brads?
one swap case - cardboard (Florian, any ideas?)

Most lost stuff-
one large ss pot with no handles - Brads?

What just because a someone leaves a cheap pot with the handles broken off you automatically assume it's mine, "O thats some dodgy shit must be Brad's".

I'll pick it up soon, along with the green cooler bag :(

Updating the lost property, someone claimed the ute (damm!) but found a couple of glasses (including the PUBS one Jameson).

Thanks Perry you didn't happen to find a lotto ticket? Drunken stupidness and I have to do it all over again on Saturday for my stag. My mum loved your beer label and wants me to make a Mrs Brown beer with label.
Ps any one jumps into a Indian pimped out taxi come straight to my house.

Has anyone got any missing beers? I am missing DKS's ipa and BribieG's midnight train.... :(

What just because a someone leaves a cheap pot with the handles broken off you automatically assume it's mine, "O thats some dodgy shit must be Brad's".

I'll pick it up soon, along with the green cooler bag :(

I'm on to you..

"Good news dear, I'm limiting my drinking during the week to one pot!"

Thanks for the photos, was worried about my beer gut but glad to see it's nothing to be really concerned about just yet :lol:

Thanks for the photos, was worried about my beer gut but glad to see it's nothing to be really concerned about just yet :lol:

Remember its never a beer gut, but a gauge of how much you enjoy your beer...unfortunately I seem to enjoy mine a LOT! :lol:

Its not a beer gut! just latent muscle - to be held in reserve until required ;)

So who is up for hosting the Xmas one this year?, remember - you get the cudos for hosting from the lads and all the half empty bottles you can drink the next day :icon_chickcheers::icon_cheers:

Its not a beer gut! just latent muscle - to be held in reserve until required ;)

So who is up for hosting the Xmas one this year?, remember - you get the cudos for hosting from the lads and all the half empty bottles you can drink the next day :icon_chickcheers: :icon_cheers:

After seeing the photos, my wife would divorce me and I wouldn't have a home...so a possible but unlikely :lol:

Latest posts

Back