(SE?) QLD Xmas in July Case Swap 15 July 2017

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1) Winkle - Acerola Tarwe (Redux) - bottled 8/6/17, should be hitting its straps after 8/8/17
2) Liam - Chocolate porter brewed with carolina reapers and spices (bottled 11/7/17)
3) Seehuusen - West Coast Wit (bottled 7/7/17)
4) Nickxb - Zombie Dust APA
5) pcqypcqy - Mosaic Saison Psuedo Smash
6) Luggy - Cascade rye pale ale, bottled 7/7/17, allow 3-4 weeks
7) benken25 - applewood rauchbier
8) crowmanz - Tassie Wild Dark Mild (bottled 22/06/17)
9) madpierre06 - Black Rye IPA + Baltic Porter
10) Insensate
11) Fitzlp:- Red Rye ALE (stuck sparge and failed hop experiment changed flavour profile)
12) Fattox - cherrywood foreign extra now with more yeast character (Wyeast Thames Valley II)
13) Earle - Kettle soured red ale (bottled 21/05/2017)
14) Aydos - Blueberry and Black Peppercorn Belgian Stout
15) Bradsbrew- Barrel aged strong stout de garde
16) Scotty Mack
17) Time01
18)
19) evoo4u - Irish Red Ale
20) Parks - Imperial Manuka Smoked Porter (bottled 21/05/2017)
21) Adr0 - Bauple Bock (Macadamia Bock) + XPBIIPA (~90-100IBU, bit of juice, bit of haze, IIPA)
22) HBHB - Either a traditional Rauchbier or a RIS
23) Zorco - 12 month aged American Barleywine
24) Ciderman - 18 month aged Unblended Lambic.
25)
26) Cummy

Breakfast
1) Winkle & Anna - bread, tea, coffee & OJ
2) madpierre06 - dozen eggs, half doz. rashers bacon
3) Nick B - KG of Bacon, Hash Browns
4) evoo4u - mushrooms, yippee beans (baked beans), and evoo of course!
5) Fitzlp - Dozen eggs and Kilo bacon

Private swapsies
1) madpierre06 - Cos I've got 2 beers in swap, will bring another 3 of each if anyone wants to do a privatwe swap for the one they didn't get, plus have 1 bottle Biere de Garde to swap (Benken & Zorco, already have 1 for you blokes). And confirming, have a bottle each for Parks, Radshoes and Seehuusen to cover the 'bad bottle' debacle. Biere de Garde is still up for grabs.
2) Seehuusen - I've got an ESB and a Pumpkin/Amarillo Ale, I'll bring both, wouldn't mind swapping with ya MadPIerre :) - done mate, I'll grab one of the ESB.
3) evoo4u - Count me in on this. I'll bring a few Simcoe/Amarillo APA's (M36 yeast) which I'll bottle in the next couple of days - 1 for madpierre please Rog.
4) Parks - final cut of barrel stout for Benken, Madpierre and I'll see how many others I can bottle off.

is any one heading past runcorn at around 2-2.30 today on the way to the case swap, who has a spare back seat for me and my fucked leg, other wise i might bus into the city then uber from there,
cheers kegs

Give me a ring if you don't get any offers Kegs, i'll come and get you.
Runcorn is sorta on the way from Cleveland to Everton Park

Just wondering if anyone around western suburbs, Jindalee is heading to the case swap this afternoon?

Just wondering if anyone around western suburbs, Jindalee is heading to the case swap this afternoon?

You might get lucky mate, there's every chance any from over that way are probably already on the road.......

Hey guys, I'm in the case swap I thought it started at 3. Sorry guys, I'm getting ready now and will be there asap.
See you guys soon!

Can someone pm me the address.. I just assumed that it would be posted here. Woops

Happy for someone to text me. 0400995469

Hi Guys, can somebody please text me address 0475903350

Cheers Steve

Well, I am and just home now. Too sensible... yep maybe.

My thanks to Anna and Perry for wonderful hospitality with a perfect venue for this gathering.

Probably the best time of the year for me when gathering with the Aussie Home Brewing community. A great thrill and the best company with some sensational beers.

Coodgee, can report that within drunkedness there was some bodily functions on show. Nothing substantial but that's the hand they are dealt. [#sadtinyunderlings]

Yob, LC,

I'm pretty sure I'm disqualified from my own competition. Rule 13 kicked in and vegemite aroma is substantial grounds...... FFS, I had no idea it would be that bad after kegging and carbonating. Smelt alright out of the fermenter. :)

I hope my official offering has better character and, as always, I look forward to the next instalment.

Cheers,

Cosdog.

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1500155018.987985.jpg
ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1500156869.103433.jpg

Thanks to the hosts. A great night as always! Too many RIS's I think... I'll come get my gear later this morning Perry.

Cheers Perry and Anna for the great hospitality again. Always a good time catching up with everyone and so many good beers

thanks anna and perry for hosting once again, wish i colud have stayed longer,(wish i didnt have a gummy leg) tasted some pretty good beers,
well done everone, and looking forword to summer stanthorpe case swap
cheers kegs

Wot no more photos?

Look at all those t shirts, last year it was cold enough to freeze the balls off a brass monkey.

Back