(SE?) QLD Xmas in July Case Swap 15 July 2017

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Perry will you have your beer engine free? Thinking of bringing a 9lt keg of bitter otherwise i will force carb it.
Sorry mate, it needs new seals for the cyclinder (which will have to come from UK since it is an antique)

I'm thinking superglue might be easier to apply and get off than that wax.

The green was a shit show. I'm hoping the other colours are easier. Though having the hardest seal on my favourite version is probably a sensible precaution.

If you are staying for breakfast, please add your name and whatever you are bringing to help out the foward planning (such that it is). Feel free to add a mini swap list as well.

1) Winkle - Acerola Tarwe (Redux) - bottled 8/6/17, should be hitting its straps after 8/8/17
2) Liam - Spiced chilli choc porter
3) Seehuusen
4) Nickxb - Zombie Dust APA
5) pcqypcqy - Mosaic Saison Psuedo Smash
6) Luggy - Cascade rye pale ale
7) benken25 - applewood rauchbier
8) crowmanz - Tassie Wild Dark Mild (bottled 22/06/17)
9) madpierre06 - Black Rye IPA + Baltic Porter
10) Insensate
11) Fitzlp:- Red Rye IPA
12) Fattox - cherrywood foreign extra now with more yeast character (Wyeast Thames Valley II)
13) Earle - Kettle soured red ale (bottled 21/05/2017)
14) Aydos - Blueberry and Black Peppercorn Belgian Stout
15) Bradsbrew- Barrel aged strong stout de garde
16) Scotty Mack
17) Time01
18) giatuprs - dunno but I shall call it Dickbutt and it will have Dickbutt on the label
19) evoo4u - Irish Red Ale
20) Parks - Imperial Manuka Smoked Porter (bottled 21/05/2017)
21) Adr0 - Bauple Bock (Macadamia Bock) + XPBIIPA (~90-100IBU, bit of juice, bit of haze, IIPA)
22) HBHB - Either a traditional Rauchbier or a RIS
23) Zorco - 12 month aged American Barleywine
24) Ciderman - 18 month aged Unblended Lambic.
25) Lukifer
26) Cummy

Breakfast
1) Winkle & Anna - bread, tea, coffee & OJ
2) madpierre06 - dozen eggs, half doz. rashers bacon
3) Adro - moarr bacon (probably a kilo or two)
4) evoo4u - mushrooms, yippee beans (baked beans), and evoo of course!

Private swapsies
1) madpierre06 - Cos I've got 2 beers in swap, will bring another 3 of each if anyone wants to do a privatwe swap for the one they didn't get, plus have 1 bottle Biere de Garde to swap (Benken & Zorco, already have 1 for you blokes).

Send me a PM if you don't know/have forgotten the swap address. We are down for a 2pm start on Saturday, PM me also if you want to do a drop-off of gear/bottles earlier.

Probably should put the swap keg in the fridge and buy some bottles.

If you are staying for breakfast, please add your name and whatever you are bringing to help out the foward planning (such that it is). Feel free to add a mini swap list as well.

1) Winkle - Acerola Tarwe (Redux) - bottled 8/6/17, should be hitting its straps after 8/8/17
3) Seehuusen
10) Insensate
12) Fattox - cherrywood foreign extra now with more yeast character (Wyeast Thames Valley II)
16) Scotty Mack
17) Time01
18) giatuprs - dunno but I shall call it Dickbutt and it will have Dickbutt on the label
21) Adr0 - Bauple Bock (Macadamia Bock) + XPBIIPA (~90-100IBU, bit of juice, bit of haze, IIPA)
25) Lukifer
26) Cummy

Breakfast
3) Adro - moarr bacon (probably a kilo or two)

Private swapsies
1) madpierre06 - Cos I've got 2 beers in swap, will bring another 3 of each if anyone wants to do a privatwe swap for the one they didn't get, plus have 1 bottle Biere de Garde to swap (Benken & Zorco, already have 1 for you blokes).
2) Seehuusen - I've got an ESB and a Pumpkin/Amarillo Ale, I'll bring both, wouldn't mind swapping with ya MadPIerre :)

So, uhhh, due to unforseen circumstances somebody else will need to bring the bacon - and also any cured pork slices:

3) Seehuusen
10) Insensate
16) Scotty Mack
17) Time01
25) Lukifer
26) Cummy

Breakfast
3)

Private swapsies
2) Seehuusen - I've got an ESB and a Pumpkin/Amarillo Ale, I'll bring both, wouldn't mind swapping with ya MadPIerre :)

Getting organised with some firewood. This is one tractor-bucket load - will that be enough? I can easily dump another load on...
2017 wood load.jpg

Yeah, come to think of it, that HUGE load at the Christmas gig turned into a conflagration of magnificent proportions as the night progressed! But that was in an open pit, so hopefully a little restraint will be evident at Winkle's abode.

So how many more bucket-loads?

3) Seehuusen
10) Insensate
16) Scotty Mack
17) Time01
25) Lukifer
26) Cummy

Breakfast
3) Nick B - KG of Bacon, Hash Browns

Private swapsies

Also, why is my name not NickB anymore? WTF?!????

Last edited:
Back