SE QLD Xmas-in-28th of June 2014

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also you can get it refilled on the spot at a couple of the brewers choice stores. I know the Wacol one does, maybe also enoggera?

Also:

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1403901160.561953.jpg

Decided on bringing a keg of ESB for tonight, it was pretty damn average last week when I kegged it, it's pretty damn tasty as of last night.

Got my 21 bottles all boxed up and ready.

Just need to grab the jockey box, modify a bucket to hold a keg, grab some ciggies and snacks and throw everything in the car.

Looking forward to tonight, hopefully I've caught up on enough sleep to not be passed out by 7pm, the world cup has not been kind to my sleep pattern.

manson81 said:
Where are you at gavo? Sounds like my kind of weather!
Toowoomba, or more accuratley, Gowrie Junction in a valley on the westen side of Toowoomba and loving it.

Because you guys are a bunch of soft cocks I have the following to bring in addition to my Simcoe single hop IPA and BABBS / Sunshine Coast Brewery ESB experiment.

Death by RIS - OG 1.121 -> FG 1.030, so I added Brett Brux and now it's FG 1.015 and 14.2%
Death by Malt - OG 1.124 -> FG 1.030 American Barley wine malt orgasm at 12.6%

I'll have 2 PETs of the RIS and 1 of the Barley Wine. Anyone that *must* try either better make their intentions known...

My hand is up :)

Homebrew wise I'll be bringing a keg of 50/50 vienna/munich faux lager, keg of ginger ring stinger, 1/2 keg of schwarzbier.
Plus a few bottles of various wanker beers.
Snacks I'll bring some cheese & biccies.

I might have to pull a Brad today, haven't even decided yet which beer to bring, not that there is much to choose from.
cutting up a box, naming the beer, cleaning and even worse finding a tap and lines etc, preparing the bed, buy nibblies and stuff, pull some random 5 year old bottles out of the fridge.

anything else?

long day ahead.

Florian said:
I might have to pull a Brad today, haven't even decided yet which beer to bring, not that there is much to choose from.
cutting up a box, naming the beer, cleaning and even worse finding a tap and lines etc, preparing the bed, buy nibblies and stuff, pull some random 5 year old bottles out of the fridge.

anything else?

long day ahead.
Bring the BICS, I'll take mine off tap. :icon_drunk:

So went to bottle a few beers to share, liking around for stuf..... Fond some bottles, no caps anywhere... Bigger, what to do. So threw a half a keg of APA in a bucket, threw in a picnic tap, now just need some ice and piggyback on someone's co2 bottle.

Going to grab a couple tins of smoked oysters with some jatz knackers to chuck on the counter. And a couple of bottles of the Sparkling Ale (kit based brew) I have for the swap to get some feedback on flaws in the brew and what to look out for and such.

OK almost time to hit the road, I have to swing by and collect my son and do a little shopping for this event.

cya all soon. :beerbang: :party: :party:

Latest posts

Back