(SE Melb) Headmaster glasses 6 for $5 @ 'Save More' Super

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheaper by Miles in Footscray and Ascot Vale are selling the same Headmaster glassess for 3 for $5. They also have pint glasses but unsure of the price, possible 2 for $5

I've just spoken to the owner of Cheaper by Miles and he is selling a whole box(24 glasses) for $15.
He also mention he could probably get pint glasses.

Edak, if you are going out, get a box for the swap day, that's cheaper and easier than hiring them and we can all get one each for cheap.. And pay you for them of course…

Edak, I live in Rowville which is about 15 minutes away. I intend to grab a box tomorrow (and 6 for yum beer) if my little fella gets well enough to allow me out of the house. I expect to get there by about 10 tomorrow - I'll post here shortly after then re: stock levels.

Unfortunately can't make the case swap, but Yob seems to have that covered anyway.

I was there at midday today, grabbed a box, at least 10 left at that stage, maybe 15.

Got a box from footscray think there was around 6-8 left. Didnt ask about pint glasses though. Its cash only store too

Back