• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Se Melb: Free Hops

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wolfy

Reaction score
I've still not picked/packed all this years hop-crop yet, but have extra to give away.

Pickup only from Berwick.
New seasons hops must be picked up this weekend or sooner - and I need to know if you ant them ASAP so they don't go into the green waste.

This year's home grown crop:
Mt Hood, approx 100-200g, dry, still on bine (bring a bucket and spend 1/2 hour picking them off).
Victoria, approx 50-100g, dry, still on bine (bring a bucket and spend 1/2 hour picking them off).
Halleratu, 100-200g loose dry picked.
Perle, 50-100g loose dry, some picked.

And some that I have in the fridge:
2010 home grown Nugget, 2x 100g vac sealed bags.
Commercial-bulk POR (10% AA), year or two old, 125g refrigerated bags (incomplete vac seal).

Im in berwick and would love some hops :p

I've still not picked/packed all this years hop-crop yet, but have extra to give away.

Pickup only from Berwick.
New seasons hops must be picked up this weekend or sooner - and I need to know if you ant them ASAP so they don't go into the green waste.

This year's home grown crop:
Mt Hood, approx 100-200g, dry, still on bine (bring a bucket and spend 1/2 hour picking them off).
Victoria, approx 50-100g, dry, still on bine (bring a bucket and spend 1/2 hour picking them off).
Halleratu, 100-200g loose dry picked.
Perle, 50-100g loose dry, some picked.

And some that I have in the fridge:
2010 home grown Nugget, 2x 100g vac sealed bags.
Commercial-bulk POR (10% AA), year or two old, 125g refrigerated bags (incomplete vac seal).

If there are any left i'd be keen!

I am driving through Berwick Saturday to Upper Beac to see my folks. ( I used to live in Berwick as well)

Awesome, Thats all i can say

Thanks Wolfy

I think between Troopa and Truman, they're all gone, sorry Muscovy.

Daw this about 15min befote.everyone but im stuck with family crap sat and going to zoo with kids sun. Otherwise id be there and take the lot!!!

Latest posts

Back