Scott Vincent @ Grand Central...

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scruffy

Ahh Glasshopper
Reaction score
For anyone interested, I just received this mail from Grand Central...

Meet Scott Vincent, Master Brewer from Matilda Bay.
Hot on the heels of last Friday nights successful Brewers Day bash, we present the BACK ALLEY BEER CLUB.

The details we can tell you are that it is held on the last Friday of every month, members of the BACK ALLEY BEER CLUB can attend, the cost of this months session is $15pp, which includes some light tapas to match a beer or two...or three...who's counting.

This month SCOTT VINCENT, Master Brewer from Matilda Bay will be hosting the session. He has promised to bring some obscure and hard to find Matilda Bay Brews. Some of which you may or may not have seen or heard of before!

All you need to do is send an email to [email protected] and ask to join the BACK ALLEY BEER CLUB, we will then do the rest.

Hope this is of some interest...

For anyone interested, I just received this mail from Grand Central...

Meet Scott Vincent, Master Brewer from Matilda Bay.
Hot on the heels of last Friday nights successful Brewers Day bash, we present the BACK ALLEY BEER CLUB.

The details we can tell you are that it is held on the last Friday of every month, members of the BACK ALLEY BEER CLUB can attend, the cost of this months session is $15pp, which includes some light tapas to match a beer or two...or three...who's counting.

This month SCOTT VINCENT, Master Brewer from Matilda Bay will be hosting the session. He has promised to bring some obscure and hard to find Matilda Bay Brews. Some of which you may or may not have seen or heard of before!

All you need to do is send an email to [email protected] and ask to join the BACK ALLEY BEER CLUB, we will then do the rest.

Hope this is of some interest...

Cool, much closer than the Bel for me. :icon_cheers:

Good one scruffy! Email sent BTW!

Love a beer or three there these days!

Cheers

Chappo

Now I've actually read the post properly - anyone know what time it starts?

Cool, I'm in for Friday any other takers?

Latest posts

Back