Score!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well just plugged it in and nothing. So it must be a trojan horse. Oh well looks like its an esky with wheels. SS always grabs me its a curse.

Update. just plugged it into my thermostat and it is working!!

Well just plugged it in and nothing. So it must be a trojan horse. Oh well looks like its an esky with wheels. SS always grabs me its a curse.

Update. just plugged it into my thermostat and it is working!!

If it worked... then it looks like it should be a mash tun :)

Pardon me boy, it that a chatanooga??

I reckon a mashtun too. Does it hold water? If so, put a tap in the side and off you go. If it gets up to a boil then don't even need the tap, biab all the way!

from wikipedia:
A hydrocollator is a liquid heating device primarily used in physical therapy clinics to heat/store "hot packs" for therapeutic use

yep physios and masage therapists use them to heat up packs and towels should be water tight

Yea, it would be perfect for BIAB. It would also make an allright HLT if you could somehow sort out pumps etc.... Anyway I have it on Evilbay listed in the chiropractics area to try and see what I can get. You never know A

heres my score,
77027556_10156975086647606_364963759350874112_o.jpg

picked up from Joe down the road, nice bloke ended up chatting for 20 mins over brewing techniques, he was moving these babies along to concentrate on 19l kegs so i was only to happy to oblige and take them of his hands for a very fair price . good to have a couple of medium sized kegs that fit nicely in the engel.

heres my score,
picked up from Joe down the road, nice bloke ended up chatting for 20 mins over brewing techniques, he was moving these babies along to concentrate on 19l kegs so i was only to happy to oblige and take them of his hands for a very fair price . good to have a couple of medium sized kegs that fit nicely in the engel.
*drools*

That could get me into kegging big time. Are they 50L?

Latest posts

Back