Score Of The Year

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sama

Reaction score
Working at an old club in sydney thats getting a renovation and amidst all the rubble and crap i spy on a window sill,gleaming,winking at me... it cant be..it isnt..its a andale 5 tap font...so after checking it out,asking a labourer if its rubbish..he tells me to ask the boss,who tells me he was going to put it in his garage...i con him, :"you dont want a piece of junk like this"..ill give ya $50 for it.. :blink: a bit more haggling and its mine...later a guy tells me it was a salesmans demo model,never had beer through it.

. Tap1.jpg

Life can be kind sometimes, now do something nice for someone else.

Batz

Working at an old club in sydney thats getting a renovation and amidst all the rubble and crap i spy on a window sill,gleaming,winking at me... it cant be..it isnt..its a andale 5 tap font...so after checking it out,asking a labourer if its rubbish..he tells me to ask the boss,who tells me he was going to put it in his garage...i con him, :"you dont want a piece of junk like this"..ill give ya $50 for it.. :blink: a bit more haggling and its mine...later a guy tells me it was a salesmans demo model,never had beer through it.

.View attachment 51557

A good buy alright!, the nozzels look like they could use a good clean though (Floryte taps usually go for around $30-50 second hand ;) ).

A good buy alright!, the nozzels look like they could use a good clean though (Floryte taps usually go for around $30-50 second hand ;) ).

I'll say $400.00 would be a good buy for that, well that's what I'll pay and I'm a bit tight. :lol:

Tap4.jpg

how does line fit to them?..i imagine crimp the line on the tapered ferrul thingy with a clip,with the stainless gland sliding down over the tube and doing up in the seat thingy??

I think the nozzels are those black plastics ones Winkle.

View attachment 51559

how does line fit to them?..i imagine crimp the line on the tapered ferrul thingy with a clip,with the nylon gland sliding down over the tube and doing up in the seat thingy??

I can talk you through that easy azz.

PM me if you want a phone nunber

I think the nozzels are those black plastics ones Winkle.
:icon_offtopic: Are they plastic?, all mine have got the ss flush outs.
Edit: that explains why I didn't change them.

They are plastic,the photo in andale catalogue are the same.

Sweet Score and to think you're not even half way through second week of January yet :super:

Latest posts

Back