Scheduled Brewing

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kleiny

There is no Charge for Awesomeness
Reaction score
Im brewing a simple weizen recipe tomorrow tuesday the 13th at my place.

If anybody wants to come around give me a PM

Start: 10.00

Use this thread Bendigo and surrounds brewers if you dont mind somebody coming along for a look at how to brew

Kleiny

Brewing this tuesday 1st of december if any body is in the area and wants to drop around and watch participate send me a pm.

Just brewing a session beer.

Kleiny

Brewing this friday start at 10am should take until 3pm ish

a belgian blonde ale in yeast prep for mu Belgian strong (rocheforte 10 style)

anybody in the area welcome just PM me for details

Kleiny

Brewing tomorrow morning friday the 12th of march 2010 if anybody is in town give me a PM

Rogue dead guy clone

Kleiny

Maibock clone with ale yeast, should be interesting Kleiny or are you going to use a bottom fermenting yeast?

This is the way rogue does it, Pacman yeast at 16C. The yeast is apparently very clean at low temps.

just trying to mimmick the beer if they where to use a lager yeast i would but i think if it works for them then it is an easy way to get a pseudo lager.

Kleiny

just trying to mimmick the beer if they where to use a lager yeast i would but i think if it works for them then it is an easy way to get a pseudo lager.

@ 20 deg its lucky to pop a krausen, so dont fret if its not showing much activity @ 16 deg. ;)

4star - I have a beer fermenting with pacman at the moment @16c - very healthy krausen!

Brewday tomorrow the 30th of March

a simple wheat beer anyone welcome just send me a PM

Start brew early about 9ish should finish about 1400.

Kleiny

Latest posts

Back