Saying hi to all

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nedasaurus1

Reaction score
Gidday everyone i was brewing for 8 years then i discovered people that know how to brew and am quite happy K&B brewing...please note: the previous 8 years are of no use to anyone needing advice...it was total swill lol. mind you it was all we wanted, cheap beer...and boy we got it lol my favourite beer at the moment is APA and like my mate Captain Yob im enjoying hoppy beers . my interests are beer(dugh) motorcycles, opal mining (another failure) and generally just having a good time. i have just taken up leatherwork again after a long lay off.....i live in south coast nsw..Ulladulla and i love it.....im 58 years old hence the delightful user name handed to me by my "mate" Captain Yob lol, cheers and im sure im gunna learn much on here. Ned

Welcome Ned. Its a great site and a fatastic place to learn :icon_cheers:

Rowy said:
Welcome Ned. Its a great site and a fatastic place to learn :icon_cheers:
thanks Rowy yep my mate Yob has been telling me to come here for awhile.. i cactually joined but lost the password and havent received a reset yet so i thought id rejoin...ive written all passwords down now lol ,cheers ned

Hey mate, I hale from down there but in Sydney at the moment.
If you need to get shit for your brewing I would suggest buying online there are a few good places around Aus that will deliver it to you via courier. Its hard to buys stuff down there as the home brew supply joints dont cater for anything more serious than kit stuff.
Get into All grain its life changing..............

Byran said:
Hey mate, I hale from down there but in Sydney at the moment.
If you need to get shit for your brewing I would suggest buying online there are a few good places around Aus that will deliver it to you via courier. Its hard to buys stuff down there as the home brew supply joints dont cater for anything more serious than kit stuff.
Get into All grain its life changing..............
Thanks Byran your as bad as my mate Captain Yob..hes trying hard ot get me into it. K&B will do me for now but im happy to try all sorts of stuff. i just got abit to do for 5 weeks or so then i might look into all grain....might see you round someday?..i have to hop around to variuos places to get my stuff...as you say its abit sad round here...the guy at the produce shop is a nice bloke but as you know pretty limited....im looking into some hops on ebay my mate put me onto for a start, cheers Ned

G'day Ned. Glad to see you survived Saturday night. Hope to hear how you are going when you are on here.

GregT5.

gTrain said:
G'day Ned. Glad to see you survived Saturday night. Hope to hear how you are going when you are on here.

GregT5.
haha yes i survived........dont reckon i deserved a year off though...but ya cant help bad luck. cheers Greg

Thanks Byran your as bad as my mate Captain Yob..hes trying hard ot get me into it. K&B will do me for now

Ahoy Ned!! Welcome to the dark side of the forums :ph34r:

You misunderstand me, Ive been trying to convert you to KnB not AG :lol: So subtle is my evil, I have and you hardly even noticed :ph34r:

Good to see you over here, plenty of good info and good advice to be had :icon_cheers:

Yob

Yob said:
Thanks Byran your as bad as my mate Captain Yob..hes trying hard ot get me into it. K&B will do me for now

Ahoy Ned!! Welcome to the dark side of the forums :ph34r:

You misunderstand me, Ive been trying to convert you to KnB not AG :lol: So subtle is my evil, I have and you hardly even noticed :ph34r:

Good to see you over here, plenty of good info and good advice to be had :icon_cheers:

Yob
haha i wasnt sure if it was you or not. Its great to be here mate..im looking forward to learning heaps....ive been reading posts' regards hops etc good to see you too mate, cheers Ned

Nedasaurus1 said:
haha yes i survived........dont reckon i deserved a year off though...but ya cant help bad luck. cheers Greg
Gidday Nedster! Man, I must've missed a beauty of an evening on Saturday! :lol:

Stay in touch bud. :super:

G'day Ned, you muppet.....!!!!!

Some good entertainment was had on Saturday night ....??? .... :D :rolleyes:

Good to see you pop up here - I see some of the other fellas have caught up with you as well.

Talk to you soon. :super: :beerbang:

Phillo said:

to be honest i reckon i was right to reply.... i at least thinmk i deserved an email but not to be i gather.......nevermind, cheers Ned

Phillo said:

yes you did sort of.....wasnt really much more than what you could remember really....posts were removed hence no one can make their own minds up..cant help bad luck, will catch up for sure

Wal05 said:
G'day Ned, you muppet.....!!!!!

Some good entertainment was had on Saturday night ....??? .... :D :rolleyes:

Good to see you pop up here - I see some of the other fellas have caught up with you as well.

Talk to you soon. :super: :beerbang:
Yes i reckon it was funny....definitely not worth a year on the bench........the part that annoys me is no email, notice nothing..........ill catch up with ya Waldorf, cheers Stadtler lolol

Great to see your boof heads all the same.....i think i might be in the right forums now, so ill catchyas round the traps..keep on brewing boys, cheers Ned

Welcome Ned.... you will learn a lot more from this forum anyhow. I know I have!

Cheers

Back