• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Save A 300l All-fridge From Council [narellan - Syd]

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stux

Hacienda Brewhaus
Reaction score
Mother in Law is about to get rid of her drinks fridge to Camden council for their $35 fridge buyback bounty.

This would make a great dual fermenter fridge or even a good keg fridge.

I reckon you could get 4 kegs in the top half and still have a bunch of beers in the bottom half. And then you could have your four taps up nice and high

Because its an All-fridge there is no freezer section to turn into a slush zone when you put it under temp control.

Runs nice and cold, she just doesn't want it anymore, and the council will give her $35 for it.

I already have a couple of all-fridges myself, so if you want it, its yours for $35 and you can pick it up in Narellan

otherwise its getting degassed :(

Make and Model: Westinghouse Freezamate 301
Internal Dimensions: 50w x 46d x 130h (approx, measured with a ruler)
Compressor Hump: 18h x 18d

freezamate1.JPG
freezamate2.jpg

Anyway, would hate to see a nice 300L all-fridge go before its time

PM me if you're interested

Mother in Law is about to get rid of her drinks fridge to Camden council for their $35 fridge buyback bounty.

This would make a great dual fermenter fridge or even a good keg fridge.

I reckon you could get 4 kegs in the top half and still have a bunch of beers in the bottom half. And then you could have your four taps up nice and high

Because its an All-fridge there is no freezer section to turn into a slush zone when you put it under temp control.

Runs nice and cold, she just doesn't want it anymore, and the council will give her $35 for it.

I already have a couple of all-fridges myself, so if you want it, its yours for $35 and you can pick it up in Narellan

otherwise its getting degassed :(

Make and Model: Westinghouse Freezamate 301
Internal Dimensions: 50w x 46d x 130h (approx, measured with a ruler)
Compressor Hump: 18h x 18w

View attachment 47555
View attachment 47556

Anyway, would hate to see a nice 300L all-fridge go before its time

PM me if you're interested
The funny thing is with that fridge buyback scheme is if you've got something like 7 steps between the kitchen and the driveway, they charge to take it away.

The funny thing is with that fridge buyback scheme is if you've got something like 7 steps between the kitchen and the driveway, they charge to take it away.

Right

I'm not 100% sure if its vertical steps or horizontal steps, but was under the impression its 6 steps of vertical change, then they do it for free, then another 6 steps and they charge you

The fridge will be in the garage behind the roller door so its moot anyway

I can see why she is getting rid of it, there's VB in there

Bloody good fridges these, would be a pitty to see it dumped.

QldKev

I can see why she is getting rid of it, there's VB in there

Bloody good fridges these, would be a pitty to see it dumped.

QldKev

Exactly

And SWMBO flipped out when I suggested that maybe a 6th fridge would be a good idea ;)

Would luv it can pick up on Thursday if it's still available?

Back