Sandgroper Friday Beers

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What Friday(s) suit you best?

• 9th November

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 16th November

• 23rd November

• 30th November

• 7th December

• Total voters

chillamacgilla73

Reaction score
Nuffin fancy - just meet at a city pub(BBC/Moon etc) for a chin wag with a beer in your hand on a Friday arvo between now n the chrissy case swap. Maybe a packet of crisps if you want to live it up....

Whens Ant arrive? I reckon his vote is weighted extra....

Rules - I am heading down south on the either the 16th or 23rd.....poll closes when I say so... this negates my requirement to host a brewday for a few more months...

therook is over here from 5 to 23 Nov. I am in Indonesia on 9 Nov. So I like 16 Nov.

16th is great for me - look forward to meeting therook (as long as he doesn't mention the football)

A stagger to the Royal might be in order too.

I'm off for a tour of duty at the companies 'low cost centre' in the Philippines next week....

back from the 23rd.

Worst case - I'll catch up with most at the swap

16th's out for me will be in Sydrey

Chilla I do not believe this constitutes as brewday either unless you are buying the beers :eek:

Chilla I do not believe this constitutes as brewday either unless you are buying the beers :eek:

Unreal. Chilla's buying. I'm there.

Any of these dates fine with me.

WCB Piss up in a Brewery is on Sat Dec 1st.

Any day is fine for me except those between and including Monday to Friday.

What the hell is the Piss up in a Brewery?

Following this thread with interest, keen for drinks, just not sure what I'm up till until the last minute. Vote for the Royal though, down the good end of town ;)

Unreal. Chilla's buying. I'm there.

Any of these dates fine with me.
I'll supply the packet of crisps

Mein fuhrer informed me last night that we have actually locked in Friday the 16th for our trip to the Colonial....Ooops, I mean family weekender in the south west.

Refer the rules - Poll closes when I feel like it(EG:When the 16th isnt the preferred date)

I'll be in town for the 9th and the 16th

rook

I agree kook - 23rd is good. I also have it on the highest authority that the author of this thread actually can't make the 16th - lol! (Have done a bit of checking before posting here.)

Also, the only day that I can hold a brew day for therook is on the 17th. If drinks are on Friday the 16th then the brew day might be a tiny one. Much better to have Friday drinks on the 23rd and discuss who behaved worst on the 17th.

Have posted an invite for the 17th here and am looking for someone to do their first AG on the day.

All the best,
Pat

Righto - Poll closed.

FRIDAY 23rd NOVEMBER IS LOCKED IN WITH 6 VOTES.

Details to follow.....I will set up a poll for what is the preferred flavour for the packet(Singular) of crisps I will be shouting.

nice try Chilla - mine's a Hofbrau Weiss thanks.

Look forward to the 23rd - going there for a warm-up this arvo.

23rd is a no can do for me .. I'll be in sydney/melbourne :)

if its on the 16th though, I'd definately come along!

Back