Sandgroper Christmas Case 2010

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Geez you westerners really are hours behind - SA's starting up it's next swap already :p

Wait ... what year is it over there? :ph34r:

Hi all I forgot to add, this is an all ages show, so parteners and kids welcome,

I also need to know if you are staying around for turkey etc by the end of this week, 26 NOV,

I will stay for it.

Cheers
CDJ

:icon_offtopic:

Hey guys, I'm new to Perth (stuff still in storage and no house) but have participated regularly in NSW swaps. Do you mind if I come along to the swap day to hang out and meet the locals? I had to drain the keg fridge before I left, so I have absolutely no HB to bring to the party, sorry.

Cheers,
Dan

Go for it Dan. All the westralians I have met at the past three club nights have been great brewers and top people. I'm guessing their beer will run a close second to any NSW case swap we have held over the past few years. :p

Those WA men & women who know me can take it on trust - Dan is a brilliant brewer who will soon prove himself one of Australia's best home / craft brewers. Please take my home boy under your wing and treat him well. :kooi:

:icon_offtopic:

Go for it Dan. All the westralians I have met at the past three club nights have been great brewers and top people. I'm guessing their beer will run a close second to any NSW case swap we have held over the past few years. :p

Those WA men & women who know me can take it on trust - Dan is a brilliant brewer who will soon prove himself one of Australia's best home / craft brewers. Please take my home boy under your wing and treat him well. :kooi:
I will take him under my broken wing, pitty I will not be at the case swap unless some one can pick me up and drop me off, driving is out for the next five weeks :(
GB

A reminder to all,
the total for the swap is 24, remember even though you are in the swap you provide one extra incase of stuffups, etc etc

You need to supply 24 bottles for the swap (some members have already delivered less than 24)

Also: I have had a dismal rsvp rate for those wanting to stay around afterwards....

There are 10 taps ready to be put to use on the great wall of beer, supplied and transported by AusDB so Please bring a keg of your finest if you want to pour.

My local woolies had no PET bottles :/ Have to go and find some at lunch today. Going to be a busy boy tonight :p

I'm having similar difficulties with PET bottles... not looking good.

Looking forward to it CASE. Will be dropping Robs and my swap beers over earlier on Saturday then We'll be riding over for 2pm (Osacr and Lou will follow up later once he's up, Sarah once she has had her hair done). Will have a selection of bottled stuff incl some AIPA :) nothing in a keg though unfortunately... + hanging round till 7ish too depending on the O-man. So will eat what I can in that time?

Looking forward to it.

Bottling tonight as well - Fresh CPBF'd Drinking well now

Asher

I'm having similar difficulties with PET bottles... not looking good.

Yeah I had trouble as well. In the end had to head to Brewcraft in Osborne Park.

I have SFA beers to bring so will have to take a trip past the bottle shop to find something nice to share.

Yeah I just got back from Big W in Canning Vale. $12.88/box and they had heaps there.

Unfortunately wont be able to hang around for turkey etc after.

Looking forward to it tomorrow. Just starting some warmup activities at the minute. Bottling tomorrow morning :)

Back