Samuel Adams Chocolate Bock

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THE DRUNK ARAB

Zen Arcade
Reaction score
Here is what a mate bought back from the US as a gift to me :wub:

MVC_565S.JPG

Let us know what it's like

Here is a close up and the blurb.

"For centuries, the world's finest brewers have created rich, complex dark beers known as bocks. The best bocks, like Samuel Adams Chocolate Bock, display many layers of luxurious flavors. For our bock, only hand-selected hops from the world's oldest growing area are combined with a complex selection of carefully roasted malts and a centuries old brewing process. Finally, the beer is slowly aged on a bed of rich chocolate that is specially blended by the master chocolatiers at Scharffen Berger Chocolate. This aging on special chocolate creates a flavor like no other.
I hope you enjoy sharing the unique drinking experience of this Limited Edition Brew"

Well I'm not sharing it with anyone :lol:

C&B
TDA

MVC_566S.JPG

It sure looks the goods.

Do you think you will be able to culture yeast from this?

Hmmm Mark

Chocolate Stout,now Chocolate bock! Way to go!

Jovial Monk

Lucky bugger :)

Any US beers are very rare over here (except for Bud, Millers, Coors & SA Boston Lager).

I looked at having a friend from the US ship some over, but it looked like it'd cost $40US+ for the shipping :(

give me ideas about yanke beers other than snpa me old man is going over to the states

JAZZ, millions of beers over there

just the rogue range covers dozens

some real SNPA
Bigfoot (may need to age some bottles)
Lots of nice hoppy PNW IPAs, BWs etc

ask on the ratchat!

Jovial Monk

Back