Salvaging Beer Equipment

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jgriffin

Reaction score
One of my customers is about to rip out a bar in a cinema, and build a new one in a new part of the building. They will be basically throwing everything out, so i'm trying to scavenge anything worthwhile (wonder if i can fit a stainless bench in my car...)

Anyway, apart from the taps, any post-mix setups etc, is there anything special i should be looking for that will be of use in a home keg setup? Anything expensive to buy that they will probably have?

I'd be keeping my eye out for any regulators, temp gauges, disconnects, cleaning kegs on top of the normal beer fonts, taps, drip trays etc.

Beers,
Doc

Anything stainless that's shiny :lol:
I would take as much as you can and sort it out later! :D
Like Doc says - taps, drip trays, regs, disconnects, keg couplers
(I would hire a trailer for the day :p )

haha anything that isnt welded down! :p Could even score some empty kegs :) great for brewery extentions.

Jgriffin,

I just noticed you're from Western Brisbane, as am I. If you need some help cleaning out that bar, I'd be more than happy to lend a hand, especially as I'm rebuilding my home bar. Could use a font...... ;)

Cheers - Snow

I think most things are covered here already.
Maybe try and score some glass wear if there getting new glasses aswell.

Oh yeah a barmaid would be a good score. ;)

Cheers Jayse

Back