Sabco Brewmagic

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think i may have found suitable adaptors, you need one male and one female 12mm barb with 18mm GHT thread. These measurement are in inches but i reckon they are spot on. Just waiting on confirmatiom from Matt at Sabco on thread size

http://www.amazon.com/Anderson-Metals-Garden-Fitting-Connector/dp/B0070TUXOC/ref=sr_1_2?s=industrial&ie=UTF8&qid=1360122794&sr=1-2&keywords=male+barbed+hose+adapters+ght

http://www.amazon.com/Anderson-Metals-Garden-Fitting-Connector/dp/B0070TV3IW/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1360122584&sr=8-3&keywords=female+barbed+hose+adapters+ght

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with Clutch. Who gives a rats about the money. If you've got it (which I don't I BIAB) then spend it on something nice you enjoy. People don't blink on spending big money on vehicles, boats, holidays and other hobbies so good luck to the brewer who wants to enjoy his hobby the way he wants to enjoy it. Every time I go into CB Ross twists the 50l BM knot a bit tighter. Haven't folded yet and probably won't for another 5 to 10 years but if and when I do it'll be my call with my hard earned and if it makes crap beer it will have been my decision. Your dead a friggin long time and the out of control bus could be just around the corner.

That's what happens on traffic duty. Whose missus you fooled with Rowy?

practicalfool said:
That's what happens on traffic duty. Whose missus you fooled with Rowy?
Only yours :D

Hey guys, when you're finished chatting, where did you get your Brewmagic from?

The U.S.A.

You gotta import one.

Rowy said:
I agree with Clutch. Who gives a rats about the money. If you've got it (which I don't I BIAB) then spend it on something nice you enjoy. People don't blink on spending big money on vehicles, boats, holidays and other hobbies so good luck to the brewer who wants to enjoy his hobby the way he wants to enjoy it. Every time I go into CB Ross twists the 50l BM knot a bit tighter. Haven't folded yet and probably won't for another 5 to 10 years but if and when I do it'll be my call with my hard earned and if it makes crap beer it will have been my decision. Your dead a friggin long time and the out of control bus could be just around the corner.

Hey Rowy,

Fair play, i haven't got a car, boat or holiday this year. What i will have though is a Sabco and hopefully i can produce some cracking beers

micblair said:
Hey guys, when you're finished chatting, where did you get your Brewmagic from?
The States,

you Aussie earners should take advantage of the exchange rate ;)

don't realise how far that Oz buck goes till you crunch a few numbers. well, one helluvalot further than it did a few years back anyway.

OK, I've emailed the manufacturer, shall wait to see what shipping ends up being -- anyone done this here? Anyway, feeling a bit restricted by the Braumeister, and would like to start tandem batches like whats possible on the Brew Magic.

micblair said:
OK, I've emailed the manufacturer, shall wait to see what shipping ends up being -- anyone done this here? Anyway, feeling a bit restricted by the Braumeister, and would like to start tandem batches like whats possible on the Brew Magic.
shipping will be about $900 plus GST, you will also have to arrange delivery from the port plus all port charges (approx $700)

You could nearly buy 3 50l braumeisters for that!

ricardo said:
Hey Rowy,

Fair play, i haven't got a car, boat or holiday this year. What i will have though is a Sabco and hopefully i can produce some cracking beers

The States,
Ricardo you silly bugger I'm agreeing with you! Read my post again. What I am saying is that if you earn it, then you spend it because life's short! If people are bagging you for spending YOUR money then tell them to...........well you know! (Two warnings and have to be careful)

Rowy paranoid mate, read ricardo's post again! He's agreeing with you with agreeing with him. That's how I got it anyway. You talking about holidays, he says he hasn't had one so is 'eligible' for a Sabco instead. Just as you said. He's agreeing with you, not defending himself.

So are you agreeing with him or agreeing with me whose supposed to be agreeing with you but not agreeing with......................oh f%ck it. I reckon I've got a cracker of a Hefe recipe Florian. Brewed it on the weekend. Will get back to you with results. Us krauts have to stick together.

Hi all. I'm kind of hoping some of you may still be following this thread three years down the track!

Did those who imported the Sabco Brew Magic use a customs clearance broker or did you do it yourself? Any tips, advice or recommendations would be much appreciated.

Happy Brewing.

Back