Sa Xmas Case Swap 2006

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kai
AdamT
GMK
SteveSA
Dr Gonzo
Aaron
Jazman

Sounds good to me, Aaron. That way we might get an ESB from Voosher too.

German Pilsner or wheat, most likely.

Sounds good to me, Aaron. That way we might get an ESB from Voosher too.

Sounds like a decision made.
First thought is an ESB with the Ringwood Ale yeast if you're all keen... but I reserve the right to vary it on a whim.

Kai
AdamT
GMK
SteveSA
Dr Gonzo
Aaron
Jazman
Voosher

We could arrange that if we only get 13 in the swap - we do 2 stubbies.
Over 13 and upto 25 we do one stubby.

Hmmm I'm thinking about doing a summery blonde ale, something easy to drink whilst watching the Boxing Day test!

a lager is already ready for this one and experoment of course it bottled already

On the understanding that we cap it at one carton of 24 stubbies, I am in :).

Kai
AdamT
GMK
SteveSA
Dr Gonzo
Aaron
Jazman
Voosher
wee stu

If you get close to the 24, then the Gulf Brewery will make up the numbers so it becomes a round 24 (Maximum of 4 beer styles, unless I get to brew a couple for myself soon).

Cheers
Pedro

We could arrange that if we only get 13 in the swap - we do 2 stubbies.
Over 13 and upto 25 we do one stubby.
I say we just stick to one stubbie, keep it simple.

On the understanding that we cap it at one carton of 24 stubbies, I am in :).

yep that sounds good to me, I'll do an updated version of the white tail pale ale that placed 3rd(colonial pale category) @ sabsosa.Same grist & yeast , but i might put those hops I won to use. ;)

Kai
AdamT
GMK
SteveSA
Dr Gonzo
Aaron
Jazman
Voosher
wee stu
Brauluver

Only 14 more to go,pedro's offer sounds good so get on board.

Don't mean to be a tight arse here or anything, but all mine will be in 375 ml (crown seal) old school pickaxe stubbies.This is what all you guys do as well isn't it? I don't fancy losing my precious collection to crappy screw top or 330 ml bottles.

i use what ever bottles i have free and if i was u braulover dont give up the pick axe bottles as they are preicoius as i dont like loosing em either

Don't mean to be a tight arse here or anything, but all mine will be in 375 ml (crown seal) old school pickaxe stubbies.This is what all you guys do as well isn't it? I don't fancy losing my precious collection to crappy screw top or 330 ml bottles.
Don't use your Pick Axe bottles. Just use anything. Last yeat there was an assortment from 330-375, crown and twist tops.

Ahhhhh....OK ...cool.
I will collect an assortment of stubbies for the occasion then. ;)

Kai
AdamT
GMK
SteveSA
Dr Gonzo
Aaron
Jazman
Voosher
wee stu
Brauluver
Roach

yep one stubby each- will go easy on the priming this year. will be using 330ml screwtops. keep your pick axe Brau.

Yep, keep your fancy bottles, Brauluver. I'll be getting rid of all my oddments for my bottles this year.

Yes, you guys are that special.

I'm in. Not sure what I'll brew yet though.

Kai
AdamT
GMK
SteveSA
Dr Gonzo
Aaron
Jazman
Voosher
wee stu
Brauluver
Roach
Doglet