SA Metro Brew Day

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elcarter

Reaction score
Hey,

Doing a brew on Saturday figured I'd put the invite out to anyone that might like to rock round. Weathers good.

I've found meeting brewers that I've not brewed with has always enriched my understanding of beer brewing.

Basically stealing all your good ideas to make my beer better.

Nothing formal just putting a brew down a few beers and talking shit,

Nick.

I'm keen. Been meaning to drop in for a while now, seeing as im within walking distance of you. I'll bring a few of my brews.

Sweet, Kicking off around 11 feel free to drop by.

Im Keen too but have my sons B day party & then have to go to wrk.

I didn't even know that your buisness existed until now.
will have to make a purchase from u when I start brewing again ( been getting ready to move house. havent brewed for 12 wks).

I would really enjoy havin & few beers & talkin shit with people who actually like real beer.

josh.

I wouldn't worry to much mate, B-days are few and far between.

I'm always running out of beer and a few mates have a proper brew day coming up early Feb where we will attempting something stupid and out of the ordinary as usual.

A little north of the city, Just off main north road.

25 Taunton Ave
Enfield

Nah mate just you good looks and beer knowledge.

Hell if any of you want to brew bring your grain. I've got a few spare cubes you can borrow.

I might take you up on that offer later in the year, i don't have any spare bottles or temp control so i can't really ferment anything right now, let alone bottle

Massive thanks to all that attended learn't a lot. Hope you all got something out of the day,

I'm fairly smashed so I'll leave it at that lads.

Back