• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

SA DRIED HOPS FLOWERS

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stu Brew

Reaction score
Just letting everyone know that I have built a website now to retail our dried hops...from the farm I started 4 years ago.

Bee friendly, sustainable, pesticide, herbicide and fungicide free.

Rhizomes will be up shortly. Keep your eyes open around the start of July!

Check the website for full descriptions and shoot me a message if you would like me to send you the test sheets from the US with the included numbers.

Check the website for prices and availability.

https://www.silverspringshopsfarm.com.au/

All slow dried to perfection like Gorst Valley. We make damn sure that the product is clean and can be used exactly the same as pellets for dry hopping and the like.

Happy Brewing everyone!
54518316_10157143008651660_3000338890264412160_n.jpg

Nice Size Hops

Cheers. Im loving Target heaps fruity but not fruity like the US varities. Hopefully Ill have a little more next year. It sold out really really fast!

Just want to give a big shout out to Stu Brew and the quality of his hops. Received my order the other day and wow do they look good and smell fresh! They even had the picked date written on the bags [emoji106] One suggestion though and I know you guys must be busy running the farm, but an email to say you've received the order or that it's been shipped even if it's an auto reply would be good as the only confirmation I had was the paypal transaction. Other then that everything went smoothly and I'll definitely be a returning customer.

Last edited:
Back