Rubber Duckie Taphouse

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone know why.

Always was busy when I was there. I thought that place would of been a licence to print money.

Apparently it's still owned by Murrays - the re-brand is part of a plan to expand to more venues under the name, and potentially have more guest taps.

Interesting, and a good idea. Only I hope they read their reviews, I too had noticed that the service went downhill. They need enthusiastic staff and a bit more atmosphere - the Frankies dudes have done a good job with this.

I took a look at teh website and the beer list and No Murrays were mentioned and teh beers available are available at most places.

was there Beer Tap list that i missed?

Don't think there is one (used to be a tap list on the murrays site).

When I was there a couple of weeks ago there was mostly Murrays on tap with a couple Birra Del Borgo beers on.

Was very empty for a Satuday night too - a venue like that would be packed on the other side of the harbour. Do Manly people not get good beer?

• if you really care, i dont
have a look at the thread on Beeradvocate,
apparently the richies who own murrays are c*nts, and fucked the place big time, and apparently murays daughter is a turd, and thye went broke twice in the location, and needed to re jig

Anyone know if The Rubber Duckie is still open?
Their website is dead atm
I'm in the area over the weekend, wouldn't mind checking it out if it's still going

That location does seem like a poisoned chalice

Latest posts

Back