Ross's Place Dec. 3rd

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Batz

Batz Brewery...Hand crafted beers from the 'Batcav
Reaction score
I spoke to Ross today and looks as if he will have 10 taps happening for the xmas case swap.

Perhaps those who can bring a keg should put up their hands now so Ross has an idea of beers arriving in kegs.

I am in Ross will bring a 3 gallon of something

Batz

So bringing a keg for drinking? If so I'm in too. So much easier the bringing bottles..

UPDATED: I'll bring down a 3gal keg of Dortmunder Export or Munich Helles.

Cheers Ross! :beer:

Batz,

Great idea, thanks - i will have at least 10 different beers on tap that day, so we won't be in short supply, but I will set up my current fridge (5 kegs) for any guest ales from anyone that prefers bringing a keg to bottles. I will also have a fair bit of spare fridge space to keep any additional kegs cold.

cheers Ross

With the Xmas case exhausting the 750 bottle supply a keg would be ideal to bring. Happy to share a tap connection as the other beers will be good.

Edit: just seen your post Ross, sweet can you get a better host?

Sorry Ross, cant make it on that date. Have to go to a 21st in Tamworth that weekend.

might have to go and raid Tony's keg instead..

Ross, I'll bring a keg of Asher's Green Tea Rice lager. Save me a space in the fridge!! :)

Cheers - Snow.

:( I can't make it that weekend also :( I will be camped beside a creek west of Kenilworth with 2 full eskys full of beer..It's not all bad. :) next time I am in the big-smoke I will try and catch up.
Screwtop and Tidalpete I have made a Xmas case now staying on the Sunshine Coast. :party:

Back