Ross's New Bar

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bloddy ripper Ross! Looks like a system brewers can only dream of :p would be a bit ott for me but it makes me want one like it :)

Bloody hell Ross...the local will lose all it's customers!

Will you always have 10 kegs full to connect to those 10 taps?

Very impressive indeed...one could only dream to build another small house in the backyard to have a bar/games room/theatre/man area to accomodate such items!

If the top is Redgum you'll have trouble making dents with your glass... the bum of the glass will go first. Queensland Ironbark is tougher again, but is not as red when machined and sealed

An uncle of mine has a coffee table with a huge slice of Redgum mallee root, where the trunk of a dead tree is sliced across and about 8 coats of lacquer were applied, but the character is fantastic. Irregular shape and the veins within the wood highlight it...my dream bar top!

The font is chilled by a glycol unit (set at 3c currently) & I also have 2 beers going through S/S coils in the unit to give me 2 nicely chilled beers (weizen & Oktoberfest).

Gycol_unit.jpg inside_glycol.jpg

Gotta love the sweat pouring off the 10 tap font :party:

Very nice indeed, wish I was there on such a nice day to sample your brews :lol:

That is truly spectacular.....very nice chilling unit :super:

edit posted after more pics

Awesome Ross.
And you work from home yes ? So is the office moving to the bar area ? :lol:

Truely awesome.

Beers,
Doc

Doc said:
Awesome Ross.
And you work from home yes ? So is the office moving to the bar area ? :lol:

Truely awesome.

Beers,
Doc
[post="91903"][/post]​

Yes, & If it was any closer, I'd be sat behind it :D

++++

While connecting up the kegs - despite double checking - 1 tap was open, lost approx 12L of Imperial Stout all over the floor - a touch too much for the driptray to handle - Spent the last few hours cleaning the carpet... & things had been going sooo smoothly...

Did you end up getting much carpet stuck in your teeth cleaning the beer out of it? :chug: :p

I was thinking that chilling such a big system would be a challenge but it looks like you have blown that one away! Did you win the lotto :D that truly is a setup to be proud of!

One powerball .... :p

That is a truly awesome setup.
You will really enjoy that Ross.

johnno

Absolutely awesome Ross. Green with envy. Looking forward to the Xmas Case with great excitement. :party:
BTW, do you use the dart board regularly? Can we play darts at the "Case"? If so, I will bring my own weapons.

:beer:

Now i'm just spewing. First i miss the brew day because of a stupid holiday, now seeing those pictures is like rubbing salt in the wound :-(

TidalPete said:
Absolutely awesome Ross. Green with envy. Looking forward to the Xmas Case with great excitement. :party:
BTW, do you use the dart board regularly? Can we play darts at the "Case"? If so, I will bring my own weapons.

[post="91984"][/post]​

Not a regular player these days as hard to find someone to play - But certainly bring your arrows...

Basically darts, pool & pinball in the bar...

Cheers Ross...

Ross said:
TidalPete said:

[post="91984"][/post]​

Not a regular player these days as hard to find someone to play - But certainly bring your arrows...

Basically darts, pool & pinball in the bar...

Cheers Ross...
[post="91991"][/post]​

Used to play a lot a long time ago. Put a safety cover on the bartop. :p

Ross
Like most people here I was more than impressed with your effort. Great job. I showed the wife and she said "Thats nice dear". those are the very same words she used when I told her that Hussey got a century the other day, so she obviously rates it highly.
Cheers
Gerard

Hey Ross
Hope you can play pool
If you need a ukulele player...

That is just awesone Ross. :super:

I am another who is looking forward to the 3rd.

Boozy the clown said:
Did you end up getting much carpet stuck in your teeth cleaning the beer out of it? :chug: :p
[post="91921"][/post]​

Hahaha.... if the Imperial was quite a thick variety it could of also been used to tar the floor!

Latest posts

Back