Ross from Craftbrewer in a dress!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kingbrownbrewing

Reaction score
Now that I have your attention, I just couldn't help but share the festivities that were had last night.

This is from the launch of Holgates 1000th brew 'The Millenium Falcon' last night at Archive Beer Boutique in Brisbane.

Ross was in fine form.

Many more photos to come....

IMG_0980.jpg

What a princess. :lol:

Arrrggghhhh! my eyes!!!!

Looks like it was a fun night. The Chewy costume looked like it would have been a warm night for someone.

I hope those foils on chewy contain hops :)

I managed to completely forget about this even though you told me about it on Tuesday!

Rossco what were you thinking that's just frightening & I'm not sure about trademarks but surely that's a breach of good taste?

Cheers
Paul

AndrewQLD said:
Looks like it was a fun night. The Chewy costume looked like it would have been a warm night for someone.
That was Josh - I think he spent half the night in the cold room!

It was a good night with some good beers! Shame we had to leave early, but I think my head is all the better for it this morning :)

Actually I think he/she looks rather attractive. Breasts seem a bit larger too. Bit of nipple action too, what a temptress.

Princess Leia looks pregnant, what goes on out at Craftbrewer and closing time. :huh: :lol:

Was he wearing a G string underneath I wonder, or just cottontails.

My informants tell me that Chewy was a little bit dusty this morning. In fact his new name is Chuckbacca. The last I saw the Princess she was leading Anthony into the cold room to take a bit of her 'royal perogative'. What disturbed me was that Anthony seemed happy if not entirely excited by the prospect.

Back