• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Rosanna, Vic - 2x 2.6kg Keg King Co2 Cylinders

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tma

Reaction score
Gone.. and bloody quickly at that.

Moving country. Do you know how hard it is to find someone who will certify gas cylinders to be empty prior to transport? We do now and can't be bothered anymore.

Two cylinders in perfect condition (as seen up the top here: http://www.kegking.com.au/gasbottlesandregulators.html). One empty and used once. The other being used for the first time and has a bit of gas left (1/4 maybe? But I'm pricing as if it didn't). Stamped 2011 and bought brand new last year. Think it's a pretty good price? Do me a favour and take away the 8.5kg swapper Kwik Gas LPG cylinder. Still has a bit of gas and is useless to us.

$125 if someone picks up for the lot from Rosanna by Saturday. If no takers, I might drag them into work within the Melbourne CBD and sell the CO2 cylinders individually for a slightly higher price. I think that's fair :)

Interested in the CO2 cylinders but not LPG.
In Ivanhoe so quite close to you.

Moving country. Do you know how hard it is to find someone who will certify gas cylinders to be empty prior to transport? We do now and can't be bothered anymore.

Two cylinders in perfect condition (as seen up the top here: http://www.kegking.com.au/gasbottlesandregulators.html). One empty and used once. The other being used for the first time and has a bit of gas left (1/4 maybe? But I'm pricing as if it didn't). Stamped 2011 and bought brand new last year. Think it's a pretty good price? Do me a favour and take away the 8.5kg swapper Kwik Gas LPG cylinder. Still has a bit of gas and is useless to us.

$125 if someone picks up for the lot from Rosanna by Saturday. If no takers, I might drag them into work within the Melbourne CBD and sell the CO2 cylinders individually for a slightly higher price. I think that's fair :)

No surprise there - nice get.

Latest posts

Back