RIP Robin Williams

• Thread starter bradsbrew
  • Start date
Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember going to see 'Good Morning Vietnam' about 5 times at the cinema as a teenager...the guy was a mad genius in his prime. RIP..

Best live comedian I ever saw. The man was mad. RIP

Although Mrs Doubtfire was cringe-worthy (as a character), I had great admiration for his wit and comic genius, and will continue to do so.
Madness is an admirable/ enviable characteristic in a comedian (or anyone), and not one to be dismissed lightly.

R.I.P.

Nanoo Nanoo

Oh captain my captain.

This is very sad news, the man was obviously a little unbalanced but has brought me countless hours of amusement over the years, he had a real talent for turning the obsurd and tragic into comedy.

I was only just talking about RW with the Mrs this morning as an Aladdin song came on her playlist whilst she was getting ready for work and said how the genie was my favourite disney character as a kid.

Horrible news, and such a tragedy. Another great man taken too early.

Very sad.

Only watched one of his latest movies, The Angriest Man in Brooklyn, on my flight back from Europe last month.

[SIZE=10.5pt]Sad news[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]The guy was a comic genius. Fisher King was and remains one of my favourite movies of all time. Any of his interviews on Parkinson or elsewhere spiralled into sublime, spontaneous mayhem almost instantaneously and made compulsive viewing.[/SIZE]

RIP

One of the few American comedic actors who wasn't totally up himself (as opposed to the likes of Chevy Chase, Jim Carrey, you name them).

They often say that the best comedians are sad inside.

Back