RIP Niki Hayden

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ducatiboy stu

Reaction score
Former MotoGP champion Niki Hayden has died from injuries sustained when he was hit by a car whilst riding his pushbike training for the Itailian GP

Niki was the 2006 MotoGp world champion and rode for Honda & Ducati

Yes, was a great character the Kentucky Kid, always had a smile and a laugh.

Tragic, did one of the most dangerous things on the planet and died riding a push bike, as a pushy rider myself its fookin scary how stupid some car drivers are, had one this morning almost hit me with her wing mirror then braked hard and pulled across me to change lane which almost ended up with me T-boning her, all because she couldn't wait 5 secs and pull in behind me. Fookwits some people.

Yep. Thats totally fucked. One of my favorite racers.
RIP champ.

ducati-desmosedici-gp12-nicky-hayden-motogp-2012-03.jpg

49955.jpg

Sad news. Always came across as a real nice chap.

Fark that's really sad.

A mate from down the local, Gary, was Valentino Rossis' tyre and brake mechanic for the 17 years, retired at the end of last season, said that he'd spoke to Rossi who said he'd sent his own doctor to see Nicky and it wasn't good. Gary worked in the same pit with Nicky and said he was always a nice bloke though got a little upset with his mechanics towards the end of his stint with Ducati(understandably).

Always came across as a nice bloke. RIP

Latest posts

Back