RIP Gene Wilder

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very sad indeed, yet another of my favourites gone I can just imagine the laughs him and Richard Pryor would be having in heaven.

I still wet myself every time I watch blazing saddles and see no evil hear no evil.

It is hard to top his performance as Willy Wonka.

A big loss, but his performances will live on and hopefully give a good laugh to many people for many years to come.

JD

For the life of me I'll never understand the rationale behind the appalling Johnny Depp remake of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Just, why?

Always young Frankenstein for me. Huge loss.

Will watch again tonight.

Dave70 said:
For the life of me I'll never understand the rationale behind the appalling Johnny Depp remake of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Just, why?
Because Hollywood has it's head well and truely wedged up it's own arsehole...

you know even though it's shown on TV almost every second week I've never seen the Willy Wonka chocolate factory movie,,,,maybe it's time to broaden my horizons a bit and take in more culture :)

Dave70 said:
Because the world wasn't quite ready for a reboot of Point Break or Ghostbusters.

Crusty said:
And still not ready.
Nothing on the originals.
While I won't completely rely on your opinion, I will certainly add it to the rationale that prevents me from ever confirming it for myself!

6a00e54ee7b642883301539024f3bb970b-800wi.jpeg

Latest posts

Back