RIP Charles Manson

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like your use of the word proxy. Very appropriate.

Rot in pus, arsewipe

He died still an evil manipulative arsehol, what a piece of shit.
Change the title from RIP to SOT (Start Of Torment)

Looks like we will be able to put down the folk who have no quality of life or are terminally ill under the euthanasia bill, but not those who have put people down who have their whole life in front of them and spend decades in an institution being taken care of at the tax payers expense. The mind boggles.

Looks like we will be able to put down the folk who have no quality of life or are terminally ill under the euthanasia bill, but not those who have put people down who have their whole life in front of them and spend decades in an institution being taken care of at the tax payers expense. The mind boggles.

Actaully, 'we' are not putting anyone down at all. 'We' are allowing people more a compassionate position when they are dying anyway (simplistic I know but a little more accurate than they way you've framed things).

Should have had Manson pressing number plates, digging ditches and washing sheets for hospitals his whole life. Might have gotten some use out of the scrap of life he was.

Like most things in life, once you get lawyers and courts involved, things get expensive, fast. Its generally cheaper to incarcerate somebody for life then execute them. Amazing.

https://www.hg.org/article.asp?id=31614

Conflating two separate arguments.

Moot point also considering euthanasia is not currently even legal.

My mind is not yet boggled

Moot point also considering euthanasia is not currently even legal.
As I said, looks like we should know for sure by Friday.

Like most things in life, once you get lawyers and courts involved, things get expensive, fast. Its generally cheaper to incarcerate somebody for life then execute them. Amazing.
It is amazing, that no doubt the victims of a murder may have a chance of leniency/mercy denied, but if the murderer doesn't want to die and has a chance to prolong his life or live it out to the end of his natural.

https://www.hg.org/article.asp?id=31614

and yet there some bloke sitting in risdon jail as bad
16gt1t.jpg

and yet there some bloke sitting in risdon jail as bad
16gt1t.jpg

They should have harvested his organs when they was young and fresh. I somehow doubt he'll need em after a thousand plus years in the jug.

So he was still alive? Jeeze some shit takes a while to die. Like cockroaches for eg cut thier head off and they can take a long time to die. I do have more respect for cockroaches though.

Back