• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Rhizomes wanted

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raynor

Reaction score
Hi guys. Looking for Liberty & Precoce d'Bourgogne hops rhizomes. Let me know If you can help. Raynor.

Yeah, I'll give you some advice. Go to another country. :lol:

You might find what it is you seek.

Mt Hood, Golding or Cascade as an alternative.

Oh ok, they sounded a bit foreign. :ph34r:

They wouldn't be very high yielding by the looks of the profiles I found online.

Do you want them for lager brewing? If you were here in S.A. I would offer you some Mt Hood for free if you could pick it up. That is probably the closest alternative recommended.

My favourite mild flavoured hop would be Golding straight off the bine into the kettle. :super:

I could meet you half way. :beerbang: Never tried Golding or any hops straight off the bine. I'll give it a go next year. Sounds interesting. Just wait till they're brown and crinkly?

Pick them when they are ripe, as you would for drying them. Except in this case chuck them in fresh. The beauty of Golding is that it is quite a clean hop with virtually nil grassiness.

Best used in something English. A mild or something like that. Even S04 would be ok.

Sandy Ross in Tasmania has them have a look on grain & grape website, there is a link to him

Sorry to hijack an old thread.

Does anyone know where to source a Citra rhyome please?

Best of luck getting one ...there a licensed product not available here..do some research

Latest posts

Back