• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Rhizomes FS: Cascade and Golding's.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine arrived yesterday, thanks mate! Good size too.

Planting today.

I have dug up some more golding's if anyone is interested.Cheers Ratchie.

Thanks Ratchie. Received and all appears well. Might throw em in tomorrow.

No more Cascade? If so. I am down.

I wouldn't mind having a crack. What is the process? Dig hole, chuck in rhizome, fill with manure and wait 3 years? I live in Canberra, do I have the right climate?

CoopsOz said:
I wouldn't mind having a crack. What is the process? Dig hole, chuck in rhizome, fill with manure and wait 3 years? I live in Canberra, do I have the right climate?

I got enough to do half a dozen late hop brews in my first year. Have high hopes for the second crop now.

Cheers punkin, its been a while! I've not checked out AD for a while, are you still a mod over there?

ratchie said:
I have dug up some more rhizomes if anyone wants some Cheers Ratchie.
I would like some Ratchie where on the Sunny Coast do u live.

Got mine ratchie and they are in the ground!

CoopsOz said:
Cheers punkin, its been a while! I've not checked out AD for a while, are you still a mod over there?

Yes Coops still there. You given up old hobbies or just in a rut?

I guess you could say I gave it up, one distillation in the last 3 years....it turned out crap too. :) I could never get a true neutral out of my VM like others were claiming (and at the speeds they were running), my Death wish wheat germ off the pot was pretty good though.

Back on topic....Ratchie, if you have any left (either variety) let me know the payment details.

Latest posts

Back