• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Rhizomes FS: Cascade and Golding's.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratchie

Reaction score
Hi All, I have some rhizomes for sale $10 each + postage($11 for two, 500g satchel. $15 for more than two, 3kg satchel) PM if interested Cheers.

1865e925.jpg

I will post out a few more orders on monday so they won't be sitting around over the weekend.Cheers Ratchie.

Turned up well packaged and in great condition on friday.

Thanks ratchie

dave.c said:
Turned up well packaged and in great condition on friday.

Thanks ratchie
My pleasure,still have a few left.

431Neb I will post your's on monday so it doesn't sit around somewhere over the weekend Cheers Ratchie.

Heads up to those that have rhizomes coming.
Don't put the shovel/auger down. I ordered 2 of each and got 6 of each!
There was a few smaller ones in the mix, but at least 2 big healthy ones from both varieties.

Cheers ratchie - very generous

I put some smaller rhizomes in with the 3kg express satchels orders.They were too small to sell so I put them in to get rid of them,you can plant them together in the same hole thats what I did.

Yeah I'd already taken the post hole digger off the tractor, and I refuse to dig holes with the shovel. So that's what happened - same hole.
Pretty deep holes though. And good mix of cow poo, grass, sand, clay, top soil. Watered in with liquid tuna compost.
Happy hops!

Dan2 said:
Yeah I'd already taken the post hole digger off the tractor, and I refuse to dig holes with the shovel. So that's what happened - same hole.
Pretty deep holes though. And good mix of cow poo, grass, sand, clay, top soil. Watered in with liquid tuna compost.
Happy hops!
Mate they will love it.

LiquidGold said:
Guessing I might be a bit late but have you got any left mate?
I still have some and I can always dig some more up if needed cheers Ratchie.

I have dug up some more rhizomes if anyone wants some Cheers Ratchie.

Back