returning member

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fergie

Reaction score
hi guys,im from Adelaide South Australia. originally a member here back in 2004 but gave up home brewing for quite a while now going to get back into it, looking at buying a G40 grain father, , couldnt sign into my original membership because i have changed my email address, but i can still see my profile is still on here cheers

G'day Fergie, long time mate. Even I pop-in for a look from time to time.

G'day Fergie, long time mate. Even I pop-in for a look from time to time.
Hi Batz .I haven't been brewing for a long time so thought I would rejoin. I can remember my old email or user name so I've joined with my new email. I'm thinking of getting one of those Grainfathers.look pretty compact so hopefully they produce a good brew. I sold my old setup s few years ago. I suppose there's still a lot of the old names on here still. I looked at my old details and I originally signed up in 2004.geez that's a long time lol. Cheers mate

Home is the sailor, home from the sea,
And the hunter home from the hill.

Robert Louis Stevenson

Last edited:
Hi Batz .I haven't been brewing for a long time so thought I would rejoin. I can remember my old email or user name so I've joined with my new email. I'm thinking of getting one of those Grainfathers.look pretty compact so hopefully they produce a good brew. I sold my old setup s few years ago. I suppose there's still a lot of the old names on here still. I looked at my old details and I originally signed up in 2004.geez that's a long time lol. Cheers mate

Hello Fergie. Glad to have you back.

I have the smaller model and its a good bit of kit and am sure the larger units are too. I've also brewed on a 35L brewzilla, they have the bigger brewzilla too.
Just a thought to consider the smaller models, and do more batches - more variety. Best wishes for the return to brewing

this feels like a high school reunion! except I'm not being picked on... yet

Latest posts

Back