Request For Recipes Update

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gout

Bentleigh Brau Haus
Reaction score
just looking throught the recipes database and there is some goodies, but can our skilled Doc upload his vanilla porter, and the pilsner master Pedro add a pils for guys to try

if this is possible great

ben

The Imperial Vanilla Bourbon Porter recipe is in this thread here.
I'll attempt to get it into the recipe DB tomorrow.
If you want the Promash file more urgently then PM me with your email address and I'll email it to you.

Beers,
Doc

Doc, does that baby taste alright minus the bourbon? Can't say I am too much of a spirits man these days but a nice strong porter would be nice.

Everytime I try to have a look at the recipes I seem to get the follow error:

Warning: main(footer.inc): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/cre8ing/aussiehomebrewer.com/html/forum/cyberbrau/recipe.php on line 1083

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'footer.inc' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in /home/cre8ing/aussiehomebrewer.com/html/forum/cyberbrau/recipe.php on line 1083

:(

JasonY said:
Doc, does that baby taste alright minus the bourbon? Can't say I am too much of a spirits man these days but a nice strong porter would be nice.
It certainly does.
I remember trying it out of secondary at kegging time and it was a great smooth Imperial Porter. I'll be doing it again twice (one with and one without the bourbon) myself.

Beers,
Doc

Latest posts

Back