Regulator Problems

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aspro

Reaction score
g day
Ive been using my c i g reg for 2 years from new and had no probs until today I came home from work and turned on my reg witch is usualy set at 60 kpa for pouring I poured myself a beer and left the c02 on when I came back for my second beer the gauge was at 600 kpa so I turned it off and released the presure I then turned the reg down to nothing and turned the bottle back on and it went back up to 600kpa no mater what i do it keeps going up to 600kpa please help :blink:

aspro said:
g day
Ive been using my c i g reg for 2 years from new and had no probs until today I came home from work and turned on my reg witch is usualy set at 60 kpa for pouring I poured myself a beer and left the c02 on when I came back for my second beer the gauge was at 600 kpa so I turned it off and released the presure I then turned the reg down to nothing and turned the bottle back on and it went back up to 600kpa no mater what i do it keeps going up to 600kpa please help :blink:
[post="75264"][/post]​

There it really little that can go wrong with a reg. there simple as.
Pull it apart , the pin behind the diaphram must be sticking.
This happens if a little beer has got into it , just clean it up and a very light lube and it will be OK.
check the diaphram has no holes or rips in it.

Batz

Back