Redoak Tasting-newcastle

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikem108

Reaction score
Just got this in the inbox
"Redoak Beer Tastings this Friday & Saturday in Newcastle

David Hollyoak (Founder and Brewer) will be conducting Beer Tastings this Friday and Saturday night in Newcastle. Please come along to meet David and taste a range of complimentary Redoak beers!

Friday, 10th June from 5-7pm

Kahibah Liquor Mart, 46 Burwood Street (Cnr Glebe St), Kahibah

Saturday, 11th June at 7pm

CBD Hotel Newcastle, 471 Hunter Street, Newcastle

Thanks for the heads up Mike. Any locals keen on going?

Shawn.

Shawn,

Sorry, I am keen but can't make it. <_< Am heading up the valley for the weekend. But have fun.... that'll be a three beer outing week or 4 if you go to both. B)

Borret :blink:

Borret said:
Shawn,

Sorry, I am keen but can't make it. <_< Am heading up the valley for the weekend. But have fun.... that'll be a three beer outing week or 4 if you go to both. B)

[post="62940"][/post]​

It has been a big week :beerbang: Don't know if I can make it to the Redoak show yet. I think I've given the brownie points a good nudge this week already and don't know if I should push my luck... If I do go it'll be on the Friday up to Kahbah I think. Have a good weekend in the Valley. Wine tasting?

Shawn.

Gough said:
Borret said:
Shawn,

Sorry, I am keen but can't make it. Am heading up the valley for the weekend. But have fun.... that'll be a three beer outing week or 4 if you go to both.

Borret
[post="62940"][/post]​

It has been a big week :beerbang: Don't know if I can make it to the Redoak show yet. I think I've given the brownie points a good nudge this week already and don't know if I should push my luck... If I do go it'll be on the Friday up to Kahbah I think. Have a good weekend in the Valley. Wine tasting?

Shawn.
[post="62945"][/post]​
No. further up the valley.... way up the valley. Glenbawn damn for the weekend with the family and a whole heap of friends. Back monday to the start of a week off work and a birthday on Tuesday. Me thinks me might get a brew or 2 in! :D
The birthday appears to be bringing more AG setup related gifts too. Wuhoo. And my Old Man informed me on the blower last night that he found me a couple of big gas burners at the tip from a commercial deep fryer so I might be set there too. Will have to see what they can do. :super: Cheerin!

Cheers

Sounds good Borret. Have fun and happy birthday for next week.

Shawn.

Latest posts

Back