Redoak Bitter AG recipe

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ant's

Reaction score
Hi all,

I recently had a Bitter at the Red Oak brewery in Sydney and have been searching for an AG recipe ever since.

Can anyone please point me in the right direction?

Cheers
Anthony

I can't seem to find any reference to a recipe for this beer online, does anyone know if it's known by a different name?

Cheers
Anthony

You have the name right.

If you've been reading about the brewery in general around here as well as looking for a recipe for that specific beer you might have noticed that brewery is somewhat controversial around these parts. From what I can gather, the vast majority of people seem to think they have something of a house infection. Recipes for their beers might be a bit thin on the ground.

People who can get to the brewery itself seem to have a more positive option than others. Perhaps some brewer in the area might be able to give you a better idea. Also try emailing the brewery - lots of them will get hints to homebrewers.

Thanks bum, I'll try to get in touch with them and see what they say..

Cheers
Anthony

Ant's, if and when you find out the recipe make sure to let us know :) I had a beer tasting thing at the redoak brewery recently and it was awesome. The organic pale ale and the english bitter were my two fav's and i've been trying to find a recipe similar in style ever since!

I would also appreciate the recipe as I really enjoyed that drop. Good luck getting to the brewery, they are pretty secretive about it.

Latest posts

Back