• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Red Earth and Super Alpha Rhizomes

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

of mice and gods

Reaction score
G'day guys,

Got too many hops of these varieties so these have been just sitting in small pots for the last year taking up space. Emptied all my surplus pots and split the crowns. Will consider swapping for varietes other than - saaz, cluster, victoria, mt hood, tettnanger, ekg, cascade, por and obviously super alpha and red earth.

As these are split crowns they're a bit bigger than your average rhizome cutting so to make things easier postage will be in 3kg express post bags (I'll try and pack them to avoid damage), probably get 3-4 small w/ coir or 1-2 big w/ coir per bag. So price + postage.

Anyway..

Red Earth "small" $15 ea.
redearthsmall.jpg

Red Earth "big" $30 ea
redearthbig.jpg
redearthbigclose.jpg

Super Alpha "small" $15 ea.
superalphasmall.jpg

Super Alpha "big" $30 ea.
superalphalarge.jpg

Cheers guys, please PM interest. First in best dressed :)

Al

Did I do something wrong?

I thought the price for the size was pretty decent, but I can always chop them into 100mm rootless rhizomes if that is the preference over advanced crowns?

I'm interested in the Red Earth. PM sent.

All pm's replied too.

Still got a couple of small of each and a few each of the big if anyone else is keen.

Cheers,
Al

Pm sent. Red earth sounds interesting

Ok guys, mailed out a bunch today. Cheers, let me know how you go :)

Still have 1 x L s/alpha, 1 x Sm. s/alpha, 1 x L r/earth and 5 x Sm. r/earth if anyone is interested.

Cheers,
Al

Rob, that's what parks are for mate.

Also, did the guys I sent rhizomes too get them safe and sound?

Got 1 small rhizome of each red earth and super alpha left.

Remaining rhizomes have been potted on for the local markets in spring.

Cheers guys,
Al

Back