Recipedb - Skunk Fart Bsaazanator

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jayse

Black Label Society
Reaction score

Skunk Fart Bsaazanator

Ale - American Pale Ale
All Grain
- - - - -

Brewer's Notes

wyeast yorkie, 68c mash temp 68% efficiency is 'cause i do the dump all batch sparge water on top at the end of the mash method for a batch sparge.
If you like this beer or beers in this style I have a recipe called XLCR on here somewhere you'll like.
Anyway this beer is a cracker, one thing though don't be a girls blouse and carb it up too much, although its a lite on malt beer it should still be reasonbly still in the glass for the best drinking experience. Its a beer in the style of hop thief, bright ale, bitter and twisted etc etc.
Should be just a tad below 30 ibu but i bet this programm puts it higher

Malt & Fermentables

% KG Fermentable
4.5 kg BB Galaxy Pale Malt
1 kg Weyermann Munich II

Hops

Time Grams Variety Form AA
40 g Saaz B (NZ) (pellet, 8.0AA%, 0mins)
30 g Saaz B (NZ) (pellet, 8.0AA%, 20mins)
23 g Northern Brewer (Pellet, 8.5AA%, 60mins)
25L Batch Size

Brew Details

• Original Gravity 1.046 (calc)
  • Final Gravity 1.015 (calc)
  • Bitterness 35.9 IBU
  • Efficiency 68%
  • Alcohol 4.01%
  • Colour 11 EBC

Fermentation

• Primary 7 days
  • Conditioning 1 days

Looks good, very simple.. Maybe it could be the new brew for Brewers first AG, couldnt go wrong surely.. I just brewed(the original??) Skunk Fart Ale, cant wait to try that in a couple weeks... :D

did you brew the original skunk fart from the skunk fart thread or the one from the recipe DB?
i think the one i have on the recipe DB is a concoction i did for a case swap some years back, still good but not the original.

did you brew the original skunk fart from the skunk fart thread or the one from the recipe DB?
i think the one i have on the recipe DB is a concoction i did for a case swap some years back, still good but not the original.

From the DB, what is the Original?? Can you PM or put me in the direction of it? Just compiling a list of goodies for my next number of brews to order, would love to try it, if its better... ;)

This is the thread here going back a few years, good thread on apa.

Latest posts

Back