RecipeDB - Midnight Train Malt Liquor

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bum said:
US steaks are salty as shit.

Hit up all the various ethnic foods in LA. the variety and quality is mindblowing. WAY better than the paltry white-man fare.
Not if they're not overly salted... I've had some of my best steaks ever in the US.

6th or 7th trip coming up, from memory.

Back on topic

Kegged. Dry as a nuns. Lightly hopped, alc warmth and easy to knock back. I see why rappers drink it. Its so fast to knock back in case their home boy gangbangers come round and pop a cap in da ass they have finished their drink.

Seriously it an interesting drink. No complexity hut dry high alc and not unpleasantly so. The chinook makes a nice flavour which adds some interest otherwise it might be a bit bland. Interesting historic beer recipe. I might make it again but as a single batch. Not sure u need a double of this. Unless youve got a heap of 40ounce bottles laying round. Or 1.25L platic soft drink bottles as an equivalent.

"rappers drink it" because it's amongst the cheapest and easiest ways to get fu*ked up... no more, no less.

'rappers drink it' cause it easy to take 2 bottles on a drive by.....chick chick boom mutha fucka's

I definitely recommend the 1.25L bottling method to get a nice long initial pull out of the bottle.

MaltLiquorMedium.jpg

Spiesy said:
"rappers drink it" because it's amongst the cheapest and easiest ways to get fu*ked up... no more, no less.
Dude. Joke. Chill pill.

Now after longer in the keg I recon this could almost pass as a lager. In fact if u used a lager yeast it would be commercial in nature to adegree. Another few weeks and it will clean up very well.

Well worth people making a single batch if for no other reason but historical reasons.

Back