RecipeDB - DrSmurto's Golden Ale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well there have been a lot of variations circulating over the net recently so I was wondering what would be latest version of this ? :D
I'm looking at the ones in the pdf in post 668 ;)

Wow this was one long thread but managed to browse through most of it.
I thought I would give it a go as my second AG brew. the first was a bit of f#@k up so hopefully this one will be better. I want to substitute the malts for Gladfields as for one they are more available here and for two are produced just down the road.
Pale ale is their Ale, Munich1 their Munich, they have wheat or rye and I might go with Rye as per the latest recipe. I am not so sure about Caramalt though it seems to be their Light Crystal and in the earlier version Caramunich 1 looks like their Medium Crystal.
Any thoughts.
Bruce

Wow this was one long thread but managed to browse through most of it.
I thought I would give it a go as my second AG brew. the first was a bit of f#@k up so hopefully this one will be better. I want to substitute the malts for Gladfields as for one they are more available here and for two are produced just down the road.
Pale ale is their Ale, Munich1 their Munich, they have wheat or rye and I might go with Rye as per the latest recipe. I am not so sure about Caramalt though it seems to be their Light Crystal and in the earlier version Caramunich 1 looks like their Medium Crystal.
Any thoughts.
Bruce
Check the EBC and compare the two

Back