recipe

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jezza79

Reaction score
hi all

trying to find a spot for this question.......here will do.

does anyone know when the recipe DB will be back on line?
or is it hidden somewhere?
i see the statement up above but how long is temporarily?
hangin to try somethin new

4 or 5 topics with the same question and you couldn't find where to post this?

ffs it is not the end of the world and you can always check the recipe forum if you can't bare it any longer.

If you really can't live without it try sending Dane a PM as he'll be the only person who can give you the best answer.

Amber it has been a considerable amount of time. Dane hasn't updated his blogs/posts since end of Jan.

Enough people ask, Dane might actually respond.

select * from suckers where recipeDB = 'no' and paid_up = 'yes'

It will be back, you could make your own recipe instead of coping others, it just takes a little research.

Sure there have been a few topics on the same thing, but none of them have an answer.

IIRC the DB was due a few days from now (now being well over a month ago).

My PhD, majoring in I Told You So prepared me for situations like this.

Just upload to hopville.com and post a link in the recipe forum.

Yes, I recon that other bloke was right NickJD, you are sexually interfering with that cat in your avatar.

Be careful mate, it is starting to show.....

Oh,and refer to Batz' current signature....

and still no answer...... just a few smart ass replies

If you can think of a style, just google it. I like to find a few different recipes that sound good and tweak them a bit. Making up your own recipes (or adjusting others) is all part of the fun.

jezza79 said:
and still no answer...... just a few smart ass replies
Try using the beer styles section for the interim. Its full of good info and good recipes.

i do all my stuff on hopville but don't trust alot of them its nice to browse these recipes on see which ones have good votes.

lukiferj said:
If you can think of a style, just google it. I like to find a few different recipes that sound good and tweak them a bit. Making up your own recipes (or adjusting others) is all part of the fun.
yeah all mine are tweaked

Latest posts

Back