Recipe Database, Nochill Option

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

ekul

Reaction score
As i peruse the recipe database for something new and tasty to make i often wish there was a nochill/chill checkbox for each recipe. This way i know whether the person has adjusted for the IBU difference or not and can make the beer that the person writing the recipe has intended.

bignath

"Grains don't grow up to be chips, son"
Reaction score
As i peruse the recipe database for something new and tasty to make i often wish there was a nochill/chill checkbox for each recipe. This way i know whether the person has adjusted for the IBU difference or not and can make the beer that the person writing the recipe has intended.
Yep. Thats a good idea. One of my favourite features of brewmate is that no chill checkbox.

I have never entered a recipe into the database but it sounds like it could do with a good going over.

ekul

Reaction score
even if people just wrote nochill somewhere. Usually if i try a recipe i'll google the woner and i'll be able to work out if they are a nochiller or not, but sometimes i can't find out.

Yep. Thats a good idea. One of my favourite features of brewmate is that no chill checkbox.

I have never entered a recipe into the database but it sounds like it could do with a good going over.

Latest posts