• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ready To Go Keg King Type Keg Fridge - Brisbane

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maheel

Reaction score
for sale

keg king 2 x kegerator
1 flow control tap
2 kegs (may need seal kits)
1 gas bottle and reg
gas bottle has been certified & stamped here in OZ (6 months ago) and can be refilled
might be just about empty but...

there is a little "rust" (tea staining it's called ?) on the door but it polishes of with some metal polish
(cheap ass SS i reckon....)

as per pics

i am thinking $400

IMG_20121122_074909.jpg

IMG_20121122_074931.jpg

for sale

keg king 2 x kegerator
1 flow control tap
2 kegs (may need seal kits)
1 gas bottle and reg
gas bottle has been certified & stamped here in OZ (6 months ago) and can be refilled
might be just about empty but...

there is a little "rust" (tea staining it's called ?) on the door but it polishes of with some metal polish
(cheap ass SS i reckon....)

as per pics

i am thinking $400

I hope the only reason you are selling this to fund something bigger and better Leeham.

A bargain to be had by some lucky bugger.

upgraded to this ..... i wanted a freezer for storage (hops etc) and could not justify "another" fridge so went 400L

pretty firm on price at this stage (just saying) i think it's fair
kind of in two minds about selling it as it's a great little fridge you can roll around to the party area

but it's crazy to have two "keg fridge" isnt it .....? and i am not allowed to bring it "upstairs"....

also
gas bottle is about 1.2kg
kegs are ball lock

IMG_20121116_141239.jpg

Back