Re-arranged the Brewhouse this morning

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Patrick_BCB

Reaction score
I think my brewhouse qualifies for an episode of "Hoarders" at the momemt - I can only dream of mine looking that organised. (To be fair, somehow my space has become the default dumping ground for the household...)

how do you like your SS conical fermenters?

They are pretty much all I have used, so can't compare. They have been good, but I accidentally bought one without the temp probe - which I think it is the biggest selling point for these.

I am however trying to rationalise buying the SS Unitanks as replacements.....

Hey Pat, I like that idea of putting the little spout brushes in your taps (or at least that's what it looks like from where I'm sitting) instead of the usual rubber caps. I've had mould grow inside those caps so I'm not really a fan, but it would seem the brushes might allow a bit of air flow while keeping most critters out. Is it working like that for you?

It's funny that pic caught my attention, because I know a guy in Brissy that brews under his house with multiple chronicals ;-) I just got my Ss Unitank, so we should catch up for a beer (bring that texan guy along too) to compare notes once I get a few brews done with it.

Hey Pat, I like that idea of putting the little spout brushes in your taps (or at least that's what it looks like from where I'm sitting) instead of the usual rubber caps. I've had mould grow inside those caps so I'm not really a fan, but it would seem the brushes might allow a bit of air flow while keeping most critters out. Is it working like that for you?
I use the brushes and they work great. Never had any mould

Latest posts

Back