• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Random bits of kit - NW Melbourne.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pottsy69

Reaction score
A colleague of mine picked up these two bits of kit during his neighbourhood's hard rubbish collection time. Knowing that I homebrew, he grabbed them and gave them to me thinking I could use them.

They're ridiculously over engineered and very solidly made. Stainless steel, welded joints, etc.. The fact remains, I don't have need for them, so am looking to offload them.

One item looks like a wort chiller within a tube with a ball valve at the bottom. I imagine you run your hit wort through the tube and out the bottom whilst running the cold water through the coil.

The other bit of kit looks like a fermenter/mash tun/boiler.
Once agin, very solidly made.

Looking to sell for $40 each or both for $70.

Happy to field any questions you may have.

Cheers,

Pottsy.

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

no it says he got them from the rubbish

Amazing what some people will throw out.

Amazing how quick bargains get snatched up! Nice score Grainer. You must be running out of space by now.

The reason I'm asking Grainer is because he's asking for money for something that was found in the rubbish and then gifted to him. I say pay it forward and just let someone who will use it have it for the same price they got it for

Or he could sell them and use the proceeds to stimulate the brewing economy....

Happy to pay.. it was worth the 70 to see if it will work.. and a nice guy

Latest posts

Back