Randall Is In Love Or Is That Jayse In Love

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

big d

Hopaholic
Reaction score
who loves who
randall at his best.very seductive.even jayse has fallen under his spell

adelaide_perth_home_brew_adventures_032.jpg

looks like its a match made in hop heaven :)

And what was Jayse chanting as he was gently stroking Randal ?

Alpha Beta humulus lupulus
Alpha Beta Co-humulone
Alpha Beta Myrcene
Alpha Beta Caryophyllene
Alpha Beta Farnesene
Alpha Beta Humulene
Alpha Beta Selinene
Alpha Beta make my beer screeeeemmmmmmmm

:p :D :lol:
:chug:

Got any pics of it in action ?

Doc

Are they red eyes or demon eyes? :)

Is that a standard water filter type cartridge housing???

If so, probably not the best design due to short circuiting around the bulk of the hops....

dreamboat said:
If so, probably not the best design due to short circuiting around the bulk of the hops....
My first thought when I saw the beast. It needs a tube running to the bottom so a good flow occurs through-out

Jeez i am one ugly muther f'r.
I look like a long lost love child of 'groggys' in this pic. :blink:

Re- the dip tube its a good idea i will do that. Anyway it did work well without one the day.
I did have to have the pressure set very very high to get it to come out though.
Next time we all get together for a swim through we might aswell get it going again. :p

Jayse

ive some more pics doc but have an issue brought to my attention about the meg size so anyway that is my new excuse why i havent put the trip to adelaide and perth on the forum. :blink:
your right dreamboat its as standard as a frebbie will allow.it was only a gift to the adelaide forum guys so they can now tweek it at will after the adelaide trip.cant remember much about it as i had about one two many of jayses demon ales. ;)
either way randall is now a bonifide croweater and can be punished as required.
i think jayse will take care of that ;)

cheers
big d

chuck em in the gallery big d, I have adsl so I dont really care how big they are :)

If you are worried you should be able to resize them to 640x480 which generally drops the file size to 150k or so.

Latest posts

Back